Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Holy *&^% I got an F  (Read 3397 times)

brewha

• Sr. Citizen
  • I drank much of this after the Bar Exam....
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Holy *&^% I got an F
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 11:42:13 PM »
Hi. I'm Brewha and I come on LSD to brag about my accomplishments that nobody can cross-reference. What a tool.

- ps.  normally i would be much more harsh on anyone who disagreed with me... but, you receive lenience b/c you were once my TA   :D

I wouldn't disagree with you nearly as vehemently if you didn't post things like "anyone else hit the trifecta?" and "journal and moot court keep me busy over break."

Sweet!! I have a fan!!!  heh, as should be readily apparent from my stellar "Defame" score... I strive to be accepted by random people on this board.  Sad day when an internet message board makes someone you know in real life angry. 
pudding is delightful

I_Own_Sternchat

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 02:33:35 AM »
I've received an F on every exam I've taken.

I don't think it's appropriate he write "uck you" on it as well.

UChi2L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2007, 01:29:16 PM »
Oh Brewha, come on now.  Didn't we resolve this?
I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah.

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2007, 01:55:20 PM »
This is a total flame post.

there's no way, but it happened.  I received a 1.5 in contracts. 

I was ready for this test and left feeling as though I probably scored around a 2.3-2.5.

this prof is known for doing this, even when unwarranted.my school is also known for artificially low grades.

any ideas what to do?  or is this just the end or me?

OtoAforLife

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2007, 06:41:11 PM »
Lol!

No one has to retake the class unless they fail the second semester as well.  I think I know who started this topic. 

Good luck.

Runner-up

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NShawcross
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 11:01:38 PM »
Where you go to school?

I need to know that way I'll be prepared. If anyone in my class failed contracts, it was me. I walked out of that exam feeling ruined. I left every other exam feeling okay.

Runner-up

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NShawcross
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 11:08:46 PM »
This board really is too much.

Only during exam time does it feel like this is a good place to go, because it reminds you that you're not the only one who's grappling with the business at hand. Any other time, this board feels like a madhouse.

You people are killing me. I'm only 26. I want to live a long, happy life. Don't try to burn me out now.

brewha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 06:34:49 AM »
Oh Brewha, come on now.  Didn't we resolve this?

that was posted before our little discourse.  plus, i'm always the first to give crazy mad props to my fans. (I'll pretend that wasn't you who set up an account solely for the purpose of bringing me down).
pudding is delightful

UChi2L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 10:32:08 AM »
It wasn't.  Perhaps you need to reexamine the possibility that you may not be the most popular poster on this thread?  I have more important things to do than create fake accounts to "confront" you on a message board ... can't you tell by the fact that I do it in person?

Let's put this behind us and remember the good times in LARC when I got to grade your papers ;)
I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah.

brewha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 03:40:07 PM »
It wasn't.  Perhaps you need to reexamine the possibility that you may not be the most popular poster on this thread?  I have more important things to do than create fake accounts to "confront" you on a message board ... can't you tell by the fact that I do it in person?

Let's put this behind us and remember the good times in LARC when I got to grade your papers ;)

hehe, no reexamining necessary b/c not only am i not the most popular on this thread... im faily certain im not the most popular on this entire board. 

it's already behind.  believe me, i wouldnt take anything said on a message board personally anyways.  I'll be the first to buy ya a beer next time i see ya. 

now concerning grading my papers... lol you were responsible for giving me a check-minus on one of my research assignments.  while it was fully warranted, that still hurts deep inside :)
pudding is delightful