Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who else is dying to see their grades?  (Read 3226 times)

LawLady

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Who else is dying to see their grades?
« on: January 03, 2007, 04:00:26 PM »
I know that my school gets grades out late, but I am already checking at least once a day, and it's only the beginning of January!  Anyone else just going nuts waiting to find out?

Dr. Balsenschaft

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Who else is dying to see their grades?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 04:03:14 PM »
I hear you sister. I've already emailed the Registrar once. Her response made me think she used to work for LSAC.

verbal

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - verbaltrinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 04:14:33 PM »
Yeah i cant wait to get my grades back. Its kind of weird i want to see them so badly considering I know i didnt do as well as i wanted to on two of them. My school sucks though. We arent going to get our grades back til the friday after school starts.
Attending: OU

JohnnyAwesome

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 04:21:24 PM »
yeah i'm in the same boat, my school doesn't release grades until the last week of january, but i still can't wait to see what i got.

firant

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 04:28:37 PM »
I know that my school gets grades out late, but I am already checking at least once a day, and it's only the beginning of January!  Anyone else just going nuts waiting to find out?

Bah, I wrote the lady who manages the grade release system at my school last night.. a nice little note.. today I checked my grades page and I have a C in every class - but no credits earned or classes removed from the list of "in progress" grades. I'm praying that she just has one sick sense of humor. (the e-mail was nice and everything too!!)

-F
GPA: 2.8.. LSAT: 173
Enrolled: University of Notre Dame

(GPA at graduation was 3.3)

wakaranai

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 06:50:28 PM »

Bah, I wrote the lady who manages the grade release system at my school last night.. a nice little note.. today I checked my grades page and I have a C in every class - but no credits earned or classes removed from the list of "in progress" grades. I'm praying that she just has one sick sense of humor. (the e-mail was nice and everything too!!)

-F

Oh dang, I'm really sorry! I have one grade so far and am still listed at having received 0 credits. If it makes you feel any better it's nothing to write home about either.

mcleod13

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 10:36:07 PM »
I would kill for some grades. I already know my point total for my writing/research class 93/100 and have known it for about a month now. Who would have thought it would be so hard to place them on the curve. My school normally releases grades as they come in. The other section at my school already has their TORTS grade. GRRRRRR!!

ajstyles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 12:46:45 AM »
I AM DYING TO GET MY GRADES!

I am the overly-nervous type...and I am freakin' out now. 

I'm afraid, after reading so many posts about post-exam feelings, that I will fall into the category of ppl who studied crazy hard...yet fell into the bottom 20%.  The irony is that I was aiming for the top 10%...YEAH RIGHT. Man, I'll be lucky if I can pull straight Cs.

tenth8sphere

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 01:30:41 AM »
Grades will be whatever they are. Try to enjoy your break and not worry about them. Ten years from now you won't even remember beyond a vague recollection of 'doing well' or 'doing okay'. People stress way too much about this stuff. Enjoy your break.

mcleod13

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 11:20:23 AM »
FINALLY!!
I got one grade thus far. 3.5 in Contracts. 1 down 4 to go..