Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Denver Fall '07  (Read 15103 times)

watson

• View Profile
Denver Fall '07
« on: December 21, 2006, 04:40:35 AM »
Who else is accepted to Denver for Fall of '07? 
University of Denver - Class of 2010!!

somanyquestions

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Denver Fall '07
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 11:24:31 PM »
I am a current 1L at DU...let me know if you have any questions!  Best of luck!
3L @ University of Denver

rev

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 12:06:25 PM »
i have heard that denver is transfer friendly, and often gives ea based on first semester grades -- true?

hsinlee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 05:18:08 AM »
I got accepted for class 2010.
I am very excited about moving to Denver, but I have a few questions.
Should I live with classmates(it's kind of hard to find a roomeate before I go there...) or alone?
Where would be the best place to stay?(I don't have a car, so I guess it will need to be as close to the library as possible.)
I'd love to live closer to most of my classmates if possible. Are most of the law schools students in DU used to living close with each other?

ShakedownStreet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 11:34:24 PM »
Should I live with classmates(it's kind of hard to find a roomeate before I go there...) or alone?
Where would be the best place to stay?(I don't have a car, so I guess it will need to be as close to the library as possible.)
I'd love to live closer to most of my classmates if possible. Are most of the law schools students in DU used to living close with each other?

congrats!  I am starting in the evening division this fall at DU.  Check out this thread, most of your questions have been answered already there.  There are a lot of very helpful DU people on this board, but most of them post in the prelaw section.

ShakedownStreet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 12:49:11 PM »

sorry I did not include the link, here it is:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,83560.0.html

congrats!  I am starting in the evening division this fall at DU.  Check out this thread, most of your questions have been answered already there.  There are a lot of very helpful DU people on this board, but most of them post in the prelaw section.

somanyquestions

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 04:28:09 PM »
Yes, go to the link.  :)  Lots of good discussion & probably a lot of answers to what you're looking for.  Good luck!
3L @ University of Denver