Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The tale of two exams  (Read 474 times)

Runner-up

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NShawcross
    • View Profile
The tale of two exams
« on: December 13, 2006, 12:57:06 AM »
Contracts was on Saturday. I walked out of the exam devastated, wondering what would become of my first year. I spent roughly two days stewing over it in my spare time. Then today, right before my CivPro exam, I asked other people what they had done with the exam questions. And when I heard what they had to say, my mood perked up, and I no longer felt hopeless and miserable.

Civ Pro was just this evening. People coming out of the exam were generally feeling the same way I did right after Contracts. I felt fine. Seriously, you have everything right in front of you for that exam. All you have to do is play with it.

Interesting how you can feel markedly different about two different exams in a timespan of only three days. Too early to tell if I've completely avoided the abyss, but it's nice to be able to leave an exam with one of the few bright-eyed faces.

jd4me2010

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The tale of two exams
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 09:07:22 PM »
OMG I soooooooo hear you. My CRIM LAW sucked on Tuesday but today's tort exam rocked!! It was nice to feel good after an exam.

johns259

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • GW Law
Re: The tale of two exams
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 11:31:30 PM »
Yeah, I had a good feeling after two of my exams, but then I noticed everybody else was feeling great about their exams. Then, I had two crappy exams and I noticed everybody else was less perky as well. So, here I am for a couple months, somewhere between an A+ and a C-. Luckily, I don't think there's an alcoholism gene in my family.

Cheers.