Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Post your comments about finals...rants, venting, joy, cursing the curve...  (Read 6606 times)

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
Re: Post your comments about finals...rants, venting, joy, cursing the curve...
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2006, 10:11:49 PM »
Go home and watch the Sixers lose...again >:(

no more AI .. do you konw that u're going to get jack and nothing in return?

do you remember who jeff hornaceck and andrew lang are? i didn't think so

As a matter of fact, I remember exactly who those individuals are. Hornacek and Lange (along with Tim Perry) are the bunch of stiffs that Phoenix sent to the Sixers for Charles Barkley.  As for trading AI, its sad, but in order to get better, they have to trade him.  They probably won't get much in return, but as long as they can get a bunch of contracts that expire at the end of the year, then they can at least re-build the team.  At least they'll get a shot at Greg Odin next year.

ajstyles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2006, 01:26:44 PM »
Just finished torts, and there's only one more to go (Thank God).

But we had a stupid character limit on the torts final which was SOOO annoying. I can't tell if my limited answeres were pure genius, or blatantly asking for more analysis.  Whatever.

T. Durden

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2006, 11:49:05 PM »
yeah not much chance at getting a marquee player. seems like the idea is to pick up a bunch of high-paid stiffs with soon-to-expire contracts with the intention of playing the free agent market at the end of the year.

i'd love to see AI in minny with KG. it'd be a fun duo to watch.

Go home and watch the Sixers lose...again >:(

no more AI .. do you konw that u're going to get jack and nothing in return?

do you remember who jeff hornaceck and andrew lang are? i didn't think so

As a matter of fact, I remember exactly who those individuals are. Hornacek and Lange (along with Tim Perry) are the bunch of stiffs that Phoenix sent to the Sixers for Charles Barkley.  As for trading AI, its sad, but in order to get better, they have to trade him.  They probably won't get much in return, but as long as they can get a bunch of contracts that expire at the end of the year, then they can at least re-build the team.  At least they'll get a shot at Greg Odin next year.

jd4me2010

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2006, 08:18:38 AM »
OMG how bad my crim final sucked!! I knew the material cold but half of our test was these hard ass impossible multiple choice questions (HARDER THAN THE ONES ON THE F*CKING BAR EXAM!!!!!) Law school seriously seriously bites. I could have talked to her in depth about any tiny issue we discussed, murder wasn't even one of the F*CKING essay questions -  yes, I'm serious....I seriously think I failed (and what, if I'm way off mark here, I got a C??) I don't even care anymore, F law review, F the great summer job, I just want to get out of law school with my sanity and a diploma - GRRRRRRRR -
Ok, vent over, 

drbuff123

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2006, 09:22:07 AM »
Assuming you aren't mentally deficient and you knew the material as well as you claim you did, I wouldn't worry about it because it was just as hard for everyone else as it was for you.

ajstyles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2006, 09:34:08 AM »
OMG how bad my crim final sucked!! I knew the material cold but half of our test was these hard ass impossible multiple choice questions (HARDER THAN THE ONES ON THE F*CKING BAR EXAM!!!!!) Law school seriously seriously bites. I could have talked to her in depth about any tiny issue we discussed, murder wasn't even one of the F*CKING essay questions -  yes, I'm serious....I seriously think I failed (and what, if I'm way off mark here, I got a C??) I don't even care anymore, F law review, F the great summer job, I just want to get out of law school with my sanity and a diploma - GRRRRRRRR -
Ok, vent over, 

Finally...someone who feels the exact same way I did after my property final.  Hang in there man.  I know the feeling.

Runner-up

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NShawcross
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2006, 09:37:10 AM »
Property is right around the corner for me. I spent all of November and a good part of December trying to get my arms around everything in this course. Oddly, I feel fine, even though it's in only 24 hours. With contracts and civpro now behind me, I feel empowered.

ajstyles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2006, 09:42:50 AM »
I have Civ Pro in 24 hours and am scared as hell.  I spent all my time worrying about my first two exams, then spent all the time I had after those were done on my third exam.  Which means I'm really screwed for Civ Pro.

Alamo79

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2006, 12:40:06 PM »
I have Civ Pro in 24 hours and am scared as hell.  I spent all my time worrying about my first two exams, then spent all the time I had after those were done on my third exam.  Which means I'm really screwed for Civ Pro.

I'm the same way for Crim law - but so is a large part of my class (hopefully yours is too). 

Compounded by the fact that not only is Crim our last exam, but it was also a twice a week class on Thursday & Friday afternoons - as you can imagine, the class was at peak performance during that timeframe.  It's gonna be ugly.

jd4me2010

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2006, 10:31:46 PM »
Just finished torts, and there's only one more to go (Thank God).

But we had a stupid character limit on the torts final which was SOOO annoying. I can't tell if my limited answeres were pure genius, or blatantly asking for more analysis.  Whatever.

My Torts exam is tomorrow. In some of the profs past exams (most recent ones) he limited answers to 6 SENTENCES!!!!! No, I'm not kidding. WTF can I say in 6 sentences........ GRRRRR..... hate lazy profs