Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: One Note Experts  (Read 745 times)

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
One Note Experts
« on: December 03, 2006, 07:38:58 PM »
Why can I not do a "print range" when trying to print my damn outline?  I already printed what I had earlier and finished it up today and just want to print the last three pages, but for some reason the "print range" block is greyed out.  Any suggestions?

LL0110

• View Profile
Re: One Note Experts
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 08:20:03 PM »
Hmmm...I'm not sure why the print range is greyed out.  But have you tried holding down the CTRL button and then clicking the tabs that you want to print then going to "print" in the File field?  That's how I usually print multiple pages.

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 11:27:29 PM »
Its all under one tab.  Its my outline.  I just don't want to reprint the whole thing again.

Nowhere Man

• Sr. Citizen
  • You know who is a Blackstar? Who? Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 12:25:23 AM »
Why dont you just COPY and PASTE all of it in Word. And then print it....
But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out, in!

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 07:28:08 AM »
I usually separate my outline into different pages in one "outline" section. (like a tab for consideration, a tab for offer, etc.)  That way I can easily print out what I need to, and it makes it a little easier to navigate when looking for things.

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 08:29:34 AM »
Why dont you just COPY and PASTE all of it in Word. And then print it....

Dude, I'm not retarded.  Why do you people post obvious solutions?  I was just wondering if there is a way to just print the pages from one note that I wanted to.  If not, its a pretty stupid program.

JohnnyAwesome

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 12:00:30 PM »
just reprint the whole thing, you've already spent more energy trying to figure out how to reprint it then you should have and needed to.  So you'll waste 50 pages and some ink.  Big deal you'll lose like 3 dollars worth of supplies. It could be worse.

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 03:12:18 PM »
just reprint the whole thing, you've already spent more energy trying to figure out how to reprint it then you should have and needed to.  So you'll waste 50 pages and some ink.  Big deal you'll lose like 3 dollars worth of supplies. It could be worse.

I already reprinted it, it was more the principal of the matter and trying to learn something about the program.  It is a definite weakness of the software. 

jsh26

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 03:27:34 PM »

I already reprinted it, it was more the principal of the matter and trying to learn something about the program.  It is a definite weakness of the software. 

Principle, not principal.

rhapsody

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 04:40:59 PM »

I think the print function is supposed to be improved in OneNote 2007.  It should be available soon . . . though maybe not in time for the start of next semester.