Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: QUICK decision = Good or Bad?  (Read 4125 times)

xferlawstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: QUICK decision = Good or Bad?
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 02:48:30 PM »
Congrats!

LostMyMonkeys

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 04:19:13 PM »
yay!!

Bye bye Tier 4!!

Hey, does anyone know how important my grades are for this final semester? I mean obviously I still have to pass, but do they care if I get A's or C's? Or just complete the damn classes?

Nice ass won't get you through your whole life. When you turn 30 you better have a personality

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 06:32:16 PM »
yay!!

Bye bye Tier 4!!

Hey, does anyone know how important my grades are for this final semester? I mean obviously I still have to pass, but do they care if I get A's or C's? Or just complete the d**mn classes?

Congrats. See you in the Spring. Do whatever you can to get into Earhardt's Evidence class this Spring. It's his last semester, and he is the authority on Evidence in Florida.

As far as grades go, FSU probably doesn't care, however future employers do. So make sure that you don't coast through finals.

What T4 are you coming from? If you don't really want to name names, just say the one in South Florida, Central Florida or North Florida. We've got a lot of transfers as FSU so you should fit in just fine.

Good luck.

LostMyMonkeys

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 07:53:19 PM »
Thanks for the help!

Budlaw..I might PM you with some questions before I head up there :)

Nice ass won't get you through your whole life. When you turn 30 you better have a personality

LostMyMonkeys

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2006, 11:53:44 AM »
haha :D

Dinged at Georgetown, but not unexpected... so its onward to Tallahassee for me!

Good luck to anyone still waiting for results!