Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Has anyone seen this guy?  (Read 835 times)

robmelone

• View Profile
    • LawThug
    • Email
Has anyone seen this guy?
« on: November 16, 2006, 03:37:00 PM »
They keep talking about him in my torts class: http://www.cafepress.com/lawthug/2075951

UChi2L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone seen this guy?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 07:57:36 PM »
They keep talking about him in my torts class: http://www.cafepress.com/lawthug/2075951

They teach us that he's basically a computer who is totally self-interested and acts only to maximize equity and profits ...
I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah.

upNdown

• Sr. Citizen
  • My favorite bike - cheap, ugly, heavy, and fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 11:28:27 AM »
Why not just buy a plain T-shirt and write "I am an unfunny geek" on it?  That should get the same message across and save you a few bucks too. 
GPA - 2.095 (It was a long time ago and I wasn't trying.)
LSAT - 161

In - Suffolk, New England School of Law
Out - BC, Northeastern
Pending - Nothing pending . . . now what?

UChi2L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 02:39:00 PM »
Why not just buy a plain T-shirt and write "I am an unfunny geek" on it?  That should get the same message across and save you a few bucks too. 

Aren't we all?
I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah.