Law School Discussion

What does Coito Ergo Sum mean?

Budlaw

• View Profile
Re: What does Coito Ergo Sum mean?
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 05:02:53 PM »
It means Rob Melone is a giant feminine hygiene product. In latin of course.

AmicThisDOTcom

• Legal humor for all legal professionals!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What does Coito Ergo Sum mean?
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 08:12:56 PM »
Actually, I don't give a rat's ass what you do.  Of course, it is duly noted that you didn't answer the question, which was --- why does it bother you so much?  My guess is that you're probably just one of those people who absolutely must say something negative about someone else in order to feel good about yourself.  In any event, I'm not Dr. Phil, and I've wasted enough time on the likes of you.

The real question is --- why does it bother you so much that a poster takes advantage of some free advertising during the posting process?  I participate in this site all the time, and my tag line advertises my side business.  I don't know about this OP, but I don't put a gun to anyone's head, and I don't harp about it.  Perhaps you should just grow up!

I believe the precise translation is as follows

Coito: I think

Ergo: the original poster

Sum: has a lame cafe press shop and a lamer advertising scheme

Sorry Amic, I can see how that "lame cafe press shop" comment hit a little too close to home for you.  Also, I appreciate the suggestion that I grow up.  I was not going to follow the advice, but since you punctuated it with an exclamation point, I figured that you must mean business and that I should obey.