Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: For those of you who took a Feb LSAT and were admitted the same year  (Read 582 times)

marcusbarnes30

• View Profile
    • Email
I have come to the conclusion that I will not be as prepared as I would have liked for the Dec LSAT. I have been consistently scoring in the high 150s with one score of a 162 on diagnostics.
What t14s and top ranking schools if any do not have a reputation for slamming the door on candidates who take Feb LSATs
Keep in mind that I have an MBA, job experience, great LORs(boston university law faculty & my undergrad university president), A+ Personal Statement but sub par undergrad gpa

johns259

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • GW Law
Re: For those of you who took a Feb LSAT and were admitted the same year
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 11:13:02 PM »
Forget about T14's unless you score much better than a 162 on your LSAT, even part-time at Georgetown. You need to call around and check the websites to see who accepts Feb. LSAT. I suggest you take the December LSAT. I over-studied for the LSAT, it can happen. Chances are that if you're not ready by now, you won't be more ready in February and many schools will already have their seats just about filled up, making it even tougher on you.

Take the December LSAT.

marcusbarnes30

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 03:57:59 PM »
bizzump

John Galt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 05:48:37 PM »
Call the admissions office for the schools you are thinking about appyling to.