Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Presidential Hopeful ...  (Read 48441 times)

TDJD84

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Presidential Hopeful My @ # ! * i n g Ass ..
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2007, 01:23:42 AM »

I don't know about the presidency (at this point in time), but I do know that Obama has the democratic party down pack.

Don't you think it's Hillary Rotten Cliton that has the Dems down pack?!

Hillary has the Dem. down pack for now.  In terms of funding she has the lead over any other candidate.  I am confident that Obama will have no problems raising the necessary funds.  The only thing Hillary has over Obama is name recognition, and that is changing daily.  Time, 60 minutes, etc..... he has a lot going for him.

l u l u

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2007, 01:32:44 AM »

Wow - here he looks like a real n-word, I mean associating with whites has made a female private part outta him, just like the case was with Michael Jackson, remember the good 'ole Mike?!

Back Then

Today

smokingquitter

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2007, 01:45:28 AM »

What difference does his attire make? Plenty of presidents have dressed up and messed our country up in style. Kudos to them. He shouldn't be criticized for going for that business casual look from time to time. I don't know about the presidency (at this point in time), but I do know that Obama has the democratic party down pack. Anyone who says other wise is in denial. 

He doesn't have the composure, doesn't project the manly image needed -- he looks likes those skinny hyperactive kids in elementary school that run around and stumble on words when reading too fast.

whiteboying

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2007, 02:27:28 AM »

... looks likes those skinny hyperactive kids in elementary school that run around and stumble on words when reading too fast.

Indeed! Although his speech is basically intelligible, listener effort is needed because of unclear articulation and choppy rhythm and pace which causes meaning to be obscured in places. This may be due simply to stress, but it may also be attributed to some sort of drug used. 

vaughn

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2007, 11:46:06 PM »

[...] And if the high didn't solve whatever it was that was getting you down, it could at least help you laugh at the world's ongoing folly and see through all the hypocrisy and bull and cheap moralism.

[...]

Well, looks like the highs solved some issues that were getting him down :)

condo

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2007, 12:15:15 AM »

Obama is a black whom many whites find reassuring, with his Harvard pedigree and law degree rounding out his half-European ancestry. If you take this in almost anthropological terms, there's a sense in which whites are more comfortable with blacks who they believe reaffirm them. Other whites apparently view Obama not so much as a black trailblazer but as a multicultural figure, with his racially-mixed parentage and childhood spent in Hawaii and Indonesia.

Somebody please explain to me how could white America be so crazy as to get riled up about a SON OF A female dog -- literally so?! Son of a white trash whore who went with sand-niggers!!! Obama's mother was a highly unstable wackjob who couldn't care for him. His half-sister is a very, very lefty high school and university teacher here in Hawaii. She really goes for the multicultural and feminist stuff.

rebelbase

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2007, 12:26:15 AM »

He doesn't have the composure, doesn't project the manly image needed -- he looks likes those skinny hyperactive kids in elementary school that run around and stumble on words when reading too fast.

Exactly! For a black man to be credible he has to be big and strong to fit the stereotype! Obama is nothing like Colin Powell, for instance. And he is too soft, not at all convincing and brashy like Condy for example. 

elixir

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2007, 12:32:56 AM »

He left Chicago for three years to study law at Harvard University, where he was elected the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. He graduated magna cum laude.

At Punahou (high school) obama tried drugs and let his grades slip in his final years of high school. Teachers and fellow students at Punahou say that Obama wasn't a straight-A student, but they had high expectations for him. One of his teachers, Kusunoki, who has taught at Punahou for 33 years, adds that "[he] was very gifted, and I knew he'd do great things. But this well? On this stage? I never expected that."

How can someone who has not been at the top of his class in high school go ahead and become president of harvard law review? Anyone?!

fraudlaw

• View Profile
HELLO ?!
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2007, 02:02:33 AM »
"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs. It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

fraudlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2007, 02:03:25 AM »
"To admit our doubt and confusion to whites, to open up our psyches to general examination by those who had caused so much of the damage in the first place, seemed ludicrous, itself an expression of self-hatred"