Law School Discussion

Opinions on Emanuel's CrunchTime series?

• View Profile
Opinions on Emanuel's CrunchTime series?
« on: September 23, 2006, 03:56:01 PM »
I have been using the Emanuel CrunchTime books a little, and so far they seem beneficial.  Does anyone have any opinions on these; possible benefits / drawbacks to using them compared to other supplements.  Keep in mind I am not using these as a substitute for assigned studying, I am using them when I finish all my assigned reading, reviewing of class notes, etc..  I don't see a lot of other students using them in the library, etc., so I am wondering if they are not considered to be as good as others.  Any thoughts are welcome.  Thanks..

Re: Opinions on Emanuel's CrunchTime series?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 11:48:58 PM »
Crunchtime books are fine if you're doing the reading. Some people feel they're too boiled down. I've used Crunchtime as a supplement in writing outlines.

Also, quit worrying about what other people are doing. Half of my law school friends would fail out if they tried to study the way I do. If you keep thinking about how everybody else studying and if they have it right, your head is going to explode. I suggest that you do more of your studying outside of the law school if you can.