Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Novus University School of Law  (Read 32819 times)

justanothersucker

Re: Novus University School of Law
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2011, 07:19:29 PM »
Novus sends its recruiters here. That is who they are. That is why they have so few posts.

To try to look "real" they post a few other posts but it's basicly the same idea as a "spambot" but with a lawyer behind the screen(or someone paid by a lawyer) to do it.

Somone needs to sue them and get them shut down, if not in prison.

truthseeker

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2011, 11:34:05 AM »
IF Novus is incoporated in The Marshall Islands as it states on the website and not in the U.S., then they must have dishonest intentions.  And running a "University" without any legitimate accedidation and out af a Mail & More mailbox??  What a joke!  My question is where are the Feds?  Why aren't the Fed's investigating Novus for overseas tax fraud or something?  I'll bet a close review of the "University" paperwork and legal documents would find fraudelent names were used.  There is just no way an individual like Natalie Handy with her long history of dishonesty isn't trying to get away with something.  People like her that get away with things over and over start feeling they are above the law and then they get careless.  The Fed's just need to go find it.  And I agree that Federal Prison, like that of her ex husband James Kirk, would be an appopriate place for her and anyone else involved.  The Fed's just need to stepup and start doing their job.

justanothersucker

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2011, 11:49:40 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/3-calif-moms-accused-using-pta-ponzi-scheme-202745915.html?ugccmtnav=v1%2Fcomments%2Fcontext%2Ff93e1033-6e27-3aa4-8957-642a960b7260%2Fcomments%3Fcount%3D20%26sortBy%3Doldest

looks like she's going to prison soon anyways.

That being said, I'm sure the night janitor will "keep the lights on" for the checks to keep coming in.

truthseeker

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2011, 04:13:58 PM »
Here is an article I found about a court case where Natalie Handy refused to respect a courts decision regarding a students bankrupcy or issue the useless piece of paper, oops, I mean "degree".  Natalie Handy was running Novus at that time and still operates it today.

http://stjohns.abiworld.org/node/91

passaroa25

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2011, 06:03:57 PM »
Wonderful information.  Thank you.
Angie

justanothersucker

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2011, 08:00:18 PM »
It's not uncommon for a school to hold transcipts while debt in owed to it(outside fed loans of course)

I remember a guy not being able to get transcripts to transfer at a regular college when  he owed a library fee 0f $5 to the school. Yep, $5!

That being said, Novus still sucks.

truthseeker

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2011, 03:44:56 PM »
Looks like when Natalie was moving out to California from Mississippi in 2005-2006 time frame, she tried to start "Los Angeles University".

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Lancaster/los-angeles-university/44456351.aspx

Click on the Articles Of Incorporation tab. 

File Date:  Thursday, September 29, 2005
Resigned On 03 06 2006 

Looks like she let it go after about 6 months.  California may have pressured her for some credible documentation that she could not produce.

Edison, Acton, LaSalle, Los Angeles, and Novus "Universities".  All Natalie Handy.  All Diploma mills.

Well, she may not be very honest but the lady is persistent.