Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Join Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity -- Bad Idea?  (Read 22700 times)

tustetas

• View Profile
Re: Join Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity -- Bad Idea?
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 11:32:28 PM »

It's not a bad idea. If you look at about any profile of an attorney at a large firm, most will say Phi Delta Phi or Phi Alpha Delta. However, Phi Delta Phi is at most schools an Honors Fraternity, so it may be viewed in a little higher regard than Phi Alpha Delta, but not by much.

Wait until after your first semester grades and then join Phi Delta Phi if you can, but if you can't then at least join Phi Alpha Delta. Hillary Clinton was a member so it can't be that bad right?

President Clinton's former mistress Gennifer Flowers (left) claims Bill told her Hillary was a lesbian.  Rumors have swirled about Hillary's relationship with cabinet member Donna Shalala (center) and New York Lawyer Susan Thomases.

'My sources indicate Hillary is bisexual and fools around much more than her husband'
-Political Commentator
Jack Wheeler

BOTH: I got you babe I got you babe I got you babe I got you babe I got you babe

Jack Leatherman

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 11:53:15 PM »
Well, at least she's b, not simply k!

rosebud

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2006, 10:22:12 PM »
b or k, she's ill ..

doremi

• View Profile
Hillary for Prez
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2006, 02:45:25 AM »

a l a d i n

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2006, 02:50:40 AM »

b l a w g

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2006, 11:15:10 PM »
LOL a l a d i n, it's so fuking funny!

leg

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2006, 01:03:03 AM »

It's not a bad idea. If you look at about any profile of an attorney at a large firm, most will say Phi Delta Phi or Phi Alpha Delta. However, Phi Delta Phi is at most schools an Honors Fraternity, so it may be viewed in a little higher regard than Phi Alpha Delta, but not by much.

Wait until after your first semester grades and then join Phi Delta Phi if you can, but if you can't then at least join Phi Alpha Delta. Hillary Clinton was a member so it can't be that bad right?

President Clinton's former mistress Gennifer Flowers (left) claims Bill told her Hillary was a lesbian.  Rumors have swirled about Hillary's relationship with cabinet member Donna Shalala (center) and New York Lawyer Susan Thomases.

'My sources indicate Hillary is bisexual and fools around much more than her husband'
-Political Commentator
Jack Wheeler

Did you hear Donald Trump today commenting on Rosie O'Donnell's lesbianism?

"I think she's very attracted to Miss USA. She probably wanted to put the crown on her head herself."

And then,

"If you can look as ugly as she looks ... I give her credit for having succeeding moderately."

"She's not very smart. I think Rosie is stupid."

mass

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2006, 01:13:29 AM »

Did you hear Donald Trump today commenting on Rosie O'Donnell's lesbianism?

"I think she's very attracted to Miss USA. She probably wanted to put the crown on her head herself."

LOL! Look how Rosie fired back,

"I was afraid to leave her home in case someone with a combover [ahem] came and stole her from me."

She was so right to say what she said -- Tramp is such an ugly hypocrite!

"(He) left the first wife – had an affair. (He) had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America. Donald, sit and spin, my friend."

O'Donnell impersonated Trump by deepening her voice and flipping her hair to one side. After repeatedly saying she "didn't enjoy him," Rosie discussed Trump's finances – saying he went bankrupt, which Trump denies – and likened him to the "snake-oil salesman on Little House On The Prairie. This is not a self-made man," O'Donnell said. And while O'Donnell and her View co-hosts discussed Conner's alleged drug and alcohol abuse, Rosie was dismissive, saying, "She went out and she was partying – doing what Paris and Lindsay do."

ifamlaw

• View Profile
Teen Miss Nevada stripped of her top and of her crown
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2006, 05:33:58 AM »
Katie Rees, Miss Nevada USA was stripped of her title Thursday after photos of her stripping her top popped all over the Internet. Some of the fine photos show Katie kissing other girls, exposing breasts, and simulating oral sex (!!!!!!!!!) with other hot girls (Donald suck this male private part!). She also shows off her tasty thong-wearin’ bootie.

clitlaw

• View Profile
Re: Hillary for Prez
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2007, 12:44:29 AM »

http://www.flowgo.com/index.cfm?action=view&id=6660&scid=0

I'd rather go with her than Obama or Edwards! Unfortunately, however, she is part of a failed Democratic Party establishment -- led by her husband -- that enabled the George W. Bush presidency and the Republican majorities, and all the havoc they have wreaked at home and abroad.