Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Tuition  (Read 1010 times)

vonnie

• View Profile
    • Email
Tuition
« on: August 22, 2006, 04:51:04 PM »
HELP!   I don’t quite understand the whole UT tuition process.  Yesterday, I went to the “My Tuition Bill” web page and completed my registration by opting to defer my payment.  I went back to the “My Tuition Bill” page today and the total tuition and fees amount increased.  Also $3250.00 had been subtracted from the total tuition under the heading “Less Payments.”  I still have an outstanding balance, which hopefully will be deferred until financial aid is released to the law school.  Is there anything else that has to be done?  I would really hate to find out that I missed a step or didn’t file the right documents.   

Felsen

• View Profile
Re: Tuition
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »
Personally, I'm not doing anything until Orientation day.  I'm waiting for them to actually tell us to mess with tuition.  Then I'll be there at the school and can hang out in the Financial Aid office all day if necessary.

vonnie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 08:51:07 PM »
Your right I should of just waited until orientation day.  Hopefully I didn't screw myself.  Oh well I'm going to the campus to buy the Sales Office Materials book for LRLW.  I'll have to make a stop at the financial aid office to see if everything is ok.     

catz4885

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 12:21:41 AM »
Vonnie: Per blackboard, our Sales Office Materials are not available until August 28th. You might want to wait till orientation to go try to buy them.