LOL! that sounds like a good idea to me too.....icecream!
Yeah, I was admitted to St. Thomas in FL, John Marshall Atlanta, UDC, UDM and Barry. In the end I decided that I would not leave San Diego for any of these schools and I will just wait for TJSL to say yes. If they don't I will keep applying to bnoth TJSL and Cal Western until one decided I'm admission material. Cal Western pulled one on me.....they sent me an e-mail telling me I was admitted and then I got a letter saying I was rejected...how about that for a heart attack?? I sobbed on the phone while talking to an admission counselor, like an idiot, and she promised she'll make it up to me for what they did, if I applied again in the winter. SO maybe that will work out if TJ doesn't come through for me. Hopefully TJ says yes and I don't have to worry about this whole mess.
What about you? Where are you from? Any other admissions?