Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hargrave Society  (Read 1435 times)

Heresy

• View Profile
Hargrave Society
« on: August 08, 2006, 12:11:45 PM »
Hello, kids. Hargrave Society has its own nifty group on facebook, if you are interested in drinking the Kool-Aid. That is all.  ;D

Heresy

• View Profile
Re: Hargrave Society
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 12:52:50 PM »
It's me, myself, and I. And, really, do I need anyone else?  ;)

hornian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 01:01:09 PM »
No offense, but the Leon Green Society pwns the Hargave Society.

Heresy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 01:06:34 PM »
"But I read Ayn Rand and she changed my life!"  ::)

I might have to cry if you trespass upon my objective individualism.

Heresy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 01:08:26 PM »
Oh, and the fact that you said Leon Green "pwns" Hargrave just shows your true colors. Leon Green is a haven for the nerds among nerds [ since I can't really make the claim that there aren't nerds in law school.]

Last I checked, nerds weren't good at sports, either. There goes your kickball championship.... ;D

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »
Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged were certainly interesting reads at the time.  I liked some of the ideas in them.  Of course, now the only thing that really stands out to me is how her rape scenes end up justifying the rapes because the woman wanted it, even though she protested and physically resisted.  I know they had it in Fountainhead, but I also seem to remember there being a similar scene in Atlas Shrugged.

I also tried reading We the People, but I couldn't get through it.  It read too slow compared to the other two.

hornian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 01:51:44 PM »
Oh, and the fact that you said Leon Green "pwns" Hargrave just shows your true colors. Leon Green is a haven for the nerds among nerds [ since I can't really make the claim that there aren't nerds in law school.]

Last I checked, nerds weren't good at sports, either. There goes your kickball championship.... ;D
What can I say, I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing.

And I'm more interested in Flag Football. Kickball is just a diversion to pass the time.

hornian

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 01:56:45 PM »
Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Don't start trash talking little lady.  I have more kickball skillz in my little finger than you have in your whole society.  I've played adult coed kickball for four seasons now, was voted a league all star last season, won league champion in a very tough division the season before that, and am co-captaining one badass team this season.

I am a very easy-going person.  But you mess with kickball, you are asking for a knock-down, drag-out brawl.  Watch yourself :P
You left out "Biggest Flirt."

Texas

• Sr. Citizen
  • Where's the library?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 05:28:24 PM »
tra always distracts me....