Law School Discussion

To law students 29+

Re: To law students 29+
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 11:15:18 AM »
there are dumbasses at every age, dont forget that.  And you are only as old as you feel and act.  I tell you the good thing about being married and going to law school is that you have all the time that you would spend chasing tail to study :D

HA HA!! "Chasing tail." I forgot about that.

jarhead

• "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2006, 06:42:37 PM »
there are dumbasses at every age, dont forget that.  And you are only as old as you feel and act.  I tell you the good thing about being married and going to law school is that you have all the time that you would spend chasing tail to study :D

yeah i know but i dont want to be a total anti-social...these people will presumably be my colleagues so i'd like to be able to make some friends...im not married w/kids so i dont really fit in with that set and im not a 20 something worried about "chasing tail  :D"... i just hope i can find some down to earth people that i have things in common with ...whatever age they are...  my experience in undergrad, as a non-trad, let me know that my patience for juvenile bs is very short.

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2006, 06:32:28 AM »
I am 35 and have four children - ages 14, 8, 7, and 6. My hubby and kids are an asset. They help me stay focused and lead a balanced life. I'm only going part time the first few semesters and right now it's working out great. I go to class three days a week in the morning then go to the library to study till they get home in the afternoon. I usually spend a few days a week at the library from 7-11 or so but except for the two weeks before finals, the weekend is FAMILY TIME!! It really helps :0)

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2006, 02:09:51 PM »
Seems like a lot of women are going to school while their husbands work. I'm the opposite; my wife is supporting me!

Best of luck to everyone!