Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: "Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" -- "Are you a Jew?"  (Read 19861 times)

Em Woods

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Tash has now made it hard for me to post this, but I will anyway. I love Jewish guys (at least the ones I know at college, not the ones shooting people)
"Anything easy ain't worth a damn" - Coach Woody Hayes

shall

• View Profile
Re: "Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" -- "Are you a Jew?"
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 02:35:10 PM »

A "lucky" Palestinian. The terrorists probably woke him up before bulldozing his house. See how the Israeli terrorist caresses his face ? This means that the man will probably be gang-raped at the nearest ITF outpost before "suffering an accident". Would you smile if you knew that your future consisted solely of being raped and murdered ? (Pic Source: Palestinian Newspapers)

So what's your point, Tash?

R e n

• View Profile
Shall, I would assume the poster gave us an example of the barbaric nature of the Jewish soldiers who are wrecking havoc among Palestinians - the picture appears to have been taken from this website:

http://www.dutchpal.com/kawther/K20041024A.html
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe

misbuble

• View Profile
Re: "Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" -- "Are you a Jew?"
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 09:11:36 AM »
Many extremist Muslims hate Jews/Christians because Islam was founded on bloodshed and prejudice. It's the only nonpeaceful religion by it's written word. Hopefully, the tenants of Islam will evolve to allow a peaceful coexistance with the Judeo-Christian community. I do not like the misinformation I read on this forum today. We, Jews and Muslims, will never be able to agree on what history entails, however we can move past these prejudices in hopes that the future is not volitile with hostile agendas. If you can't put away your hate in hopes of progressing ethnic relations, please stay the hell out of law school.
If peace and reconciliation are not in your vocabulary, you should not be admitted to the BAR.

By the way, palestinian empathizers place children on the front lines with rocks as shields for their noble armies, just as palestinians plan bases under schools and hospitals. In the event of any retaliation, they've already forced Jews into a publicly damnable situation. Perhaps you should do some research before believing fabricated atrocities.

The situation itself is terrible, forget about fault. The only way hostilities will be purged is with a concerted effort on Jews/Muslims behalf to change the respective cultural mentalities regarding the opposition.

I'm sounding horribly cliche at the moment, but convictions of hatred are never progressive, they are only contagious, terminal diseases. For all the Muslims who posted, realize that neither you or I have all the facts, nor were our cultures always justified in their historical actions. I'm going to risk sounding preachy, and ask that you look forward, not backward.

soft power

• View Profile

I've encountered far more racism among the northeastern upper class than among my relatives from small-town Alabama, who admittedly are of a lower socioeconomic status.

If you think the south is more racist, go to any northern big city.

I don't think that's really the case!

prima materia

• View Profile

Jews are so rich because they have the sense of the businessman. Back during the middle ages, the Roman Catholic church made it a sin for any Christian to Charge interest on loans made to other Christians. Therefore, Christians, in general were reluctant to loan money to each other. They certainly didn't do so as a business enterprise. On the other hand, during this same period, most Christian nations made it illegal for Jew to own land. Therefore they could not earn a living in agricultural. However, they could make money by charging interest on loans. So, during the middle ages, the "banking" industry as it then existed was primarily in the hands of the Jews. If some one want to borrow money they had to go to the Jews to get it. Thus certain Jews were able to become quite wealthy this way.

Interesting POV!

biblio

• View Profile

Shall, I would assume the poster gave us an example of the barbaric nature of the Jewish soldiers who are wrecking havoc among Palestinians - the picture appears to have been taken from this website:

http://www.dutchpal.com/kawther/K20041024A.html

Hmmm!
I mixed this myself. Two parts H, one part O. I don't trust anybody!

corsica

• View Profile

[...] And by the way, all the Christians of the world, including that f*ck Mel Gibson ought to pray that the Christian holy sites in Jerusalem never get in the hands of any Arabs [...]

Speaking about holy sites in Jerusalem and the like... a very interesting phenomenon is the one called the "Jerusalem syndrome." It is a group of mental phenomena involving the presence of either religiously themed obsessive ideas, delusions or other psychosis-like experiences, that are triggered by, or lead to, a visit to the city of Jerusalem. It is not endemic to one single denomination or religion, but has affected Jews and Christians of many different backgrounds. The best known, although not the most prevalent manifestation of the Jerusalem syndrome, is the phenomenon whereby a person who seems previously balanced and devoid of any signs of psychopathology, becomes psychotic after arriving in Jerusalem. The psychosis is characterized by an intense religious theme and typically resolves to full recovery after a few weeks, or after being removed from the area.

I think I saw another post on this ..