Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LAST MINUTE HOUSING AVAILABLE  (Read 1589 times)

Kazzzzzzzzaaam

• View Profile
LAST MINUTE HOUSING AVAILABLE
« on: August 03, 2006, 06:58:23 PM »
ROOM AVAILABLE!  Hey all, my roomate just took a job up in Philly and is buying an apartment in Rittenhouse, so I have an opening, last minute, unexpected.  It is a large bedroom, with a shared bathroom, myself and 1 other roomate in a 4 BR townhouse right on the Brandywine river in downtown Wilmington.  This is the nicest neighborhood downtown, and we're the only rental on the whole block, state senators and the Mayor's chief of staff live across the street, it has all the amenities, and is $433/mo plus 1/3rd of the utilities.  This would be open to guys only, as my roomate would be sharing the bathroom with you, so I figured I would post this here first.  The house is literally backing the Brandywine River and Brandywine park, we have on street parking, plus 2 minute walk to the buses, 5 minute walk to Rodney Sq., and if you see yourself working downtown 1st summer, this would allow you to walk to work.  If you might be interested, I know its last minute, give send me a message on here, and I will coordinate email/phone details.