Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Section 1 Class Members  (Read 14094 times)

Felsen

• View Profile
Re: Section 1 Class Members
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2006, 01:34:57 PM »
Also, just found out my parking transfer was granted and that I got into SJC garage!! 

Lucky you.  I guess I'll camp my e-mail for the next couple days to see if I get to have a short or long walk after parking.

jess427m

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2006, 01:45:30 PM »
Just heard from the 1D mentor Elise.  Covered basic info that we all already know, but she did answer a few questions i had about scholarships being disbursed and buying books.  She said she is sending out an email in a day or two, and she plans to have a get together on the 26th or 27th. 

Also, just found out my parking transfer was granted and that I got into SJC garage!! 

Lucky Lucky You!

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2006, 01:59:01 PM »
Ah, thanks for the info Tralala.  I was sitting here waiting for an e-mail confirmation, since I sent in the request by e-mail.  Mine also shows me as being in San Jacinto next semester (well, starting on the 1st of September so I'll have a few days of longer walks).

catz4885

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2006, 02:14:36 PM »
My mentor, Andrew, called me yesterday. He told me that our mentor group is going to have a BBQ on the 27th at his house. Is anyone else in Andrew's mentor group?

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2006, 02:32:14 PM »
Your mentor group should be the same as your sub-section.  In your case, Catz, it is 1C and the only other proclaimed member so far is Vonnie.

catz4885

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2006, 03:52:09 PM »
oh... i thought mentor groups were smaller than subsections. gotcha though.

vonnie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2006, 05:53:55 PM »
I haven't received a call from Andrew N. notifying me of any bbq or meeting.   ???  How long ago did he call Catz? 

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2006, 07:00:03 PM »
The sub-sections are already about 25 folks, which is the size that the UT website says the Mentor groups will be.  So I can't see them sub-dividing them even further.  I don't know if the Quizmasters are done in smaller groups or not.

catz4885

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2006, 07:14:25 PM »
Vonnie: He called sunday evening. He actually called my parents house, not my cell phone, and I was in Austin all weekend... so I called him back yesterday. He told me that he is sending out an email to all of us soon. He sounds really fun. You should hear from him shortly.

vonnie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2006, 08:18:10 PM »
Thanx for the info Catz!  :D