Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Section 1 Class Members  (Read 14185 times)

Nixlimited

• Sr. Citizen
  • Carlos Cadena Society
    • View Profile
Re: Section 1 Class Members
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2006, 04:11:59 PM »
Sure.  You go ahead and attempt to annoy me, I'm gonna take another vicodin and a nap.  Lemme know how it turns out.  ;)

When I had Vicodin for my wisdom teeth surgery, I was reduced to an infant intellectually. That stuff puts you in a different world. I believe her when she says she is incapable of being annoyed.
Carlos Cadena Society

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2006, 04:22:40 PM »
When I had Vicodin for my wisdom teeth surgery, I was reduced to an infant intellectually. That stuff puts you in a different world. I believe her when she says she is incapable of being annoyed.

<violent internal struggle>

But, Nix, how the hell could you tell it was the Vicodin?

Sorry, man, you just left it hanging there.

Tony, you've only known him since the event occurred.  He is probably right about what it did.  He never implied that he has yet recovered form the condition.

Nixlimited

• Sr. Citizen
  • Carlos Cadena Society
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2006, 04:31:32 PM »
Haha, it's all fair. I am after all treading on your section's hallowed ground.

Plus, I like to t one up for you old-timers every once in a while, make ya feel young and sharp ;)
Carlos Cadena Society

hornian

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2006, 11:07:00 AM »
I like how I'm not cool enough to make it on the student list in the first post. Don't worry, I don't hold grudges or anything...

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2006, 11:41:01 AM »
Sorry, Hornian.  You're up there now.  If I've missed anyone else, mention it again.  I'll list you up with the cool kids.  :)

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2006, 11:45:23 AM »
OK, I've added the known society information now that they re-posted it on FreshLaw.  Sections A and D are confirmed according to Hornian's other post.  I would guess that B is also Hargrave and C is also Leon Green, but I'll wait for people in those classes to confirm. 

Felsen

• View Profile
1D Mentor
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2006, 12:24:18 PM »
From what I read, each small section has their own Mentor.  For 1D it is Elise Harriger.  She got selected for a summer fellowship working with Amnesty International on death penalty cases.

There are a few other mentions of an Elise Harriger on the web in the Austin area, though they don't positively identify her as the same person.

Any gung-ho death penalty advocates in 1D, so we can know whether or not to expect some fireworks?  ;)

hornian

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2006, 12:29:09 PM »
Any gung-ho death penalty advocates in 1D, so we can know whether or not to expect some fireworks?  ;)
I wouldn't necessarily call myself gung-ho, but I am pro-death penalty.

catz4885

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2006, 12:57:43 PM »
Pro death penalty... but 1C, not D

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2006, 01:04:19 PM »
Pro death penalty... but 1C, not D

We should all still have Criminal Law together next semester.  You just won't be able to tease our Mentor except in the hallways, Catz.

I'm all in favor of abolishing the Death Penalty.  I just demand that we first learn how to imprison people in the Phantom Zone, and then shoot them into space.