Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Roger Williams wants students to support Israel!  (Read 1834 times)

hezbollah

• View Profile
    • Email
Roger Williams wants students to support Israel!
« on: July 25, 2006, 10:56:01 PM »
this peice if s$hit law school just announce students to send financial support ti israel for their fight against arabs.  i couldnt believe what i was hearing.  i now know that the aba IS CONTROLLED BY JEWS.  THAT IS HOW THIS SH$IT SCHOOL WAS ACREDIDED.

idtheft

• View Profile
Re: Roger Williams wants students to support Israel!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 04:01:24 AM »
GO AND @#!* YOUR MOMMY, BUDLAW!

bouche

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 05:48:02 AM »
@#!* you, hezbollah!

LegalLatin78

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 07:09:46 PM »
Your spelling is the most offensive thing here  :-\

980eQ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 10:09:46 AM »
die in a fire, extremist scum

NubianEsq

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 12:35:48 PM »
Well it never seizes to astound... Hezbollah's contention is a fair assessment of the discraceful state of afairs in our nations contemporary foreign policy. It is not only unreasonable but unjust for us to continue to arm a nuclear state that occupies the teritories of its neighboring states, indiscriminately kills innocent civilians, and has been violating UN resolutions consistently for near 40 years.

As for the responses to this post thus far...

LegalLatin78

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 03:10:42 PM »
"Seize"? Wow, some people's spelling never CEASES to amaze me either.  NubianEsq, invest in a dictionary before you take the bar.

980eQ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 01:01:02 AM »
what disturbs me is that nubian, if he/she is really nubian isnt kissing the ass of israel, as it was jews that invested, worked with, gave chances to, and helped proliferate americans who decide to call themselves "nubians". Many of those "neighboring states" that have had land "seized" (war and conquest is a legitimate means of taking land, go read property book before taking bar buddy) lost their land in conflict. I think its a good thing that a Law School is willing to support a valuable contributer to world healthcare improvements (lithropters, pills, geltabs, and MANY other medical implements and devices, technological advancements, agricultural and irrigation tech, etc., list goes on and on. Like it or not, Nubian, Hezbollah, and the rest of the naysayers here, there is a reason why the US supports Israel, and its not just a faith issue, its a utility issue. Go read some of the inserts to your medicine cabinet contains and see what I mean.

LegalLatin78

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 02:20:02 AM »
Great post Delta, I like your logic.

galex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 07:46:05 AM »
Well said, Delta, but what's a "nubian"? I know there's a small ethnic group in Eygpt called nubians, but you seem to be referring to something else.