Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: PWN3D . . . . Where is the Best housing?  (Read 3307 times)

meh

• View Profile
    • Email
PWN3D . . . . Where is the Best housing?
« on: July 25, 2006, 06:27:35 PM »
Its a little close to the start of the school year and I don't yet have housing. Any recommendations for housing? The school offered me a spot in the Manchester Village, anybody know anything about the living conditions there?

Ideal Price Range:
800-1200 per month.
I am indifferent to living with strangers so long as they are quiet.

Any help, considering the late date and the fact that I will not be able to even arrive in SD until the 15th of August, would be tremendously appreciated.

dan123456

• View Profile
Re: PWN3D . . . . Where is the Best housing?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 01:46:47 PM »
I know its an ancient topic but im looking at SD for law school and was wondering about the above questions.  Any insight would be great.

jamiejamie

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: PWN3D . . . . Where is the Best housing?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 11:53:43 PM »
There are some big complexes pretty close to school. The Linda Vista area isn't that nice though. I would get to San Diego a little early and scout out the neighborhoods. You could live on the beach, University Heights, North Park, Claremont, or whatever area you felt comfortable in. Also, you can do better than $800-1200 per month. I rented someone's nice condo and paid $1150, which was a little dumb because I could have saved a lot of money by having out with a roommate. $600-$700 a month with a roommate will get you a nice place.