Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LAST DAY of WORK!  (Read 4938 times)

cozmo

• View Profile
LAST DAY of WORK!
« on: July 20, 2006, 10:34:16 PM »
Friday is my last day of work -- very excited, yet sad to leave the people at the same time.

What are the rest of you doing for the next ~5 weeks?

(I think I'll be heading to the happy hour after work on Friday - I'll be the short, Indian guy.)

Felsen

• View Profile
Re: LAST DAY of WORK!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 08:42:38 AM »
OK, I'll be watching the company stock price on Monday and Tuesday next week to see if it improves just because you leave.  ;)

jess427m

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 09:25:02 AM »
Friday is my last day of work -- very excited, yet sad to leave the people at the same time.

Congratulations!

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 10:32:51 AM »
OK, I'll be watching the company stock price on Monday and Tuesday next week to see if it improves just because you leave.  ;)

:D

Harsh.

Unfortunately, neither Cozmo's nor my departure from the company will affect the stock price in any discernable amount.  Our absences will only prompt the question, "Where is XXXX?  I haven't seen him in a while," a few times sometime in November.

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 10:51:00 AM »
I'm still at 4 weeks to go.  That'll only give me one week off between work and school.  I was going to take off two weeks, until my wife asked me what I'd do in all that time, and I couldn't think of anything other than computer games.  I'm going to end up bored as all get out by the time I'm done.  I'm supposed to have all of my projects completed in another week and a half, so I'll spend quite a bit of time looking for things to do that don't really need done.

cozmo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 11:47:27 AM »

:D

Harsh.

Unfortunately, neither Cozmo's nor my departure from the company will affect the stock price in any discernable amount.  Our absences will only prompt the question, "Where is XXXX?  I haven't seen him in a while," a few times sometime in November.

Yeah -- our stock hasn't been doing too well lately..  I only wish my departure helps the company stock:)

Nixlimited

• Sr. Citizen
  • Carlos Cadena Society
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 04:55:50 PM »
I will be working through next Friday (7/28) then spending my last week here packing and partying. Next weekend is my going away party which is "Studio 54" themed. It's gonna be sick. I fly to Texas Aug 6th and I will be chilling in Houston until my stuff gets to Austin sometime during the second week in August. After that, I am going to party like its going out of style until class starts - or - until I run out of money.
Carlos Cadena Society

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 01:06:20 AM »
After that, I am going to party like its going out of style until class starts - or - until I run out of money.

MoPac's access road headed north at the Parmer intersection.
SE on 183's access road at the I-35 intersection, or south on I-35's access road at that intersection.
The 620 and 183 intersection used to be more used, but I've not seen much since the construction started there.

Those are some of the places I've regularly seen the panhandlers and flower sellers.  I hope you don't get that desperate, though.  So keep a bit of money in reserve.  :)

Nixlimited

• Sr. Citizen
  • Carlos Cadena Society
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 11:51:55 AM »
After that, I am going to party like its going out of style until class starts - or - until I run out of money.

MoPac's access road headed north at the Parmer intersection.
SE on 183's access road at the I-35 intersection, or south on I-35's access road at that intersection.
The 620 and 183 intersection used to be more used, but I've not seen much since the construction started there.

Those are some of the places I've regularly seen the panhandlers and flower sellers.  I hope you don't get that desperate, though.  So keep a bit of money in reserve.  :)

I can wash a mean windshield.
Carlos Cadena Society

margee

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 04:27:14 PM »
4 days and 1.5 hours of work left.

WHOOP!

and yes, I just unashamedly whoop-ed in a UT thread :P