Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What were your numbers?  (Read 2994 times)

Nixlimited

• Sr. Citizen
  • Carlos Cadena Society
    • View Profile
Re: What were your numbers?
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2006, 05:28:22 PM »
2.2, 146.  non-URM, male.  I speak 40 languages though, and am sleeping with the daughters of several deans throughout the UT system.  In addition, my uncle's Joe Jamail.  You might have heard of him.

How do you feel about having all of my sloppy seconds?
Carlos Cadena Society

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 10:01:02 PM »
Sac bunts can't load the bases.  But other than that, so true. ;)

Hmmm...  But what if there is an error on fielding?  They don't get the out, but it doesn't count as a hit.  It was intended to be a sacrifice bunt, but the other team just sucked.

Nixlimited

• Sr. Citizen
  • Carlos Cadena Society
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 11:44:51 AM »
So....ok, ok, I know I don't usually post, but all these baseball analogies...

I'm the co-captain of an adult coed-kickball team "Rubber Buns and Liquor" in Austin, and our season will be starting back up August 3rd.  We play every Thursday at 7 or 8, then go to our division bar (Jaime's Spanish Village on Red River) and get good Mexican food and drink specials. 

We're looking for more guy players right now, but we need people who are actually athletic: knows the rules (if you know baseball, you know kickball, except in kickball, you can throw the ball at someone), can catch/kick/run better than say, an 11-year-old girl, AND (and this is really more important) are fun at the bar and can play some flipcup (our division drinking game). 

It's $65 to register for the season, but you get a t-shirt, a mid-season and end-of season party with free alcohol, and drink specials at the bar each week, plus it'd be a great warm-up to Thursday night bar-review.  I've been playing kickball for three seasons now (two in Los Angeles, one here in Austin) and it's fantastic.

Ok, so that's my plug, send me a message or find me on myspace if you're interested, most of you know my "secret" identity.

Oh....there are a lot of hot girls in the league too.

I was actually going to put up a post about softball and/or kickball. I have played 3rd base for years out here in COED softball leagues (though I haven't played since LSAT so I may be a little rusty initially) and I am a nasty kickball pitcher. Please consider me ready to join. I will PM you my email address.
Carlos Cadena Society

Nixlimited

• Sr. Citizen
  • Carlos Cadena Society
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 04:18:12 PM »
All those with kids or distaste for lewd humor, please avoid my blog like the plague. It's sophomoric at best.
Carlos Cadena Society

Nixlimited

• Sr. Citizen
  • Carlos Cadena Society
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2006, 11:41:24 PM »
All those with kids or distaste for lewd humor, please avoid my blog like the plague. It's sophomoric at best.

Those two hangups don't necessarily go hand-in-hand, you know.

Excellent point. I had assumed a certain level of maturity for all your married with children folks.
Carlos Cadena Society

fuisse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2006, 04:51:56 PM »
:D
Who was the offender?  Tonyp?  Archival?  Felsen?

Come on, I'm sure most people already know...

Not I - no kids, and wasn't there. 

Not me either  ???