School Specific Boards > Chapman

Any Soon to be Chapman 1Ls on this board?

(1/2) > >>

pinkybella:
Anyone going to be a 1L at Chapman this fall? Do any of you Chapman 2Ls or 3Ls have any advice for us?  :)

Skeptic:
Hopefully me!!  Will you be joining the chat this afternoon?

pinkybella:

--- Quote from: Skeptic on July 19, 2006, 06:33:23 PM ---Hopefully me!!  Will you be joining the chat this afternoon?

--- End quote ---

I did join. Did you? I thought it was really informative.

Skeptic:

--- Quote from: pinkybella on July 20, 2006, 09:27:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Skeptic on July 19, 2006, 06:33:23 PM ---Hopefully me!!  Will you be joining the chat this afternoon?

--- End quote ---

I did join. Did you? I thought it was really informative.

--- End quote ---

I was there.  I was asking them about their part time program.  It seems like i might have annoyed dean simmons as she kept avoiding my simple question . lol. oh well.

bobdealmighty:
Although I am not going to Chapman this fall and it seems a bit off-topic to the OP, I just spent a week long seminar through the Institute of Humane Studies.  One of the professors is Tom Bell, a professor at Chapman.  I know he teaches Contracts, so for those of you that might have him on your schedule you'll really enjoy him.  Whatever was posted on ratemyprofessors.com is probably very accurate.  If not, I know he's an IP person so he's also a guy to make contact with there.  Furthermore, def. a SoCal kind of person.  So yeah, just a preview of what to expect from one prof.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version