School Specific Boards > San Diego

Evening Division

<< < (2/6) > >>

usd_evening:
Call the admissions office and ask to speak with Eddie Tsang. He answered some questions for me. I think that he is a 2L or 3L...

Law9486:
So, the impression that I got from USD was that we got our schedules and bought books at the bookstore on the 16th. Does anyone know if theres a way to find out which books we need to buy earlier so that we dont have to buy them new through the bookstore? (This is assuming of course that the USD bookstore is more expensive.)

dsnutter:
Thought I would jump start this thread. It is a year old now, but maybe we can get some PTers who will be starting in the fall on here.

Who's joining me?

IONLYKNOWY:

--- Quote from: iSalute on July 17, 2007, 04:01:36 PM ---Thought I would jump start this thread. It is a year old now, but maybe we can get some PTers who will be starting in the fall on here.

Who's joining me?

--- End quote ---

I will be in the PT section.  Did you get that email about the lawyering skills class being a 4pm instead of later after 530pm?

What are the advantages to this?  People that work will probably not like the earlier version.  And I plan on working so I am going to say no to the 4pm class.. 

Anyone else have opinions on the matter?

MCVinny:
I also received this e-mail. I think the one advantage would be the chance to get out earlier. However, I called USD and they said that there is no guarantee that we would get out earlier. It is possible that you could wind up with a large gap in your schedule. I have also decided to pass on this 4 PM class. Does anyone know what a typical schedule is like for the evening division? I know we start at 4:30, but how many classes do we have and what time do classes normally end?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version