Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: National Law School  (Read 2073 times)

nationallaw

• View Profile
    • Email
National Law School
« on: July 04, 2006, 07:01:01 PM »
National Law School is the newest online law school to open.  I encourage everyone to look more into our program at www.nationallawschool.net

We have put together a fantastic program, and would like to know if anyone has any questions for us.

Doug Marcus
www.nationallawschool.net

Wild Jack Maverick

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I think I know the formula..."
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: National Law School
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 03:34:08 PM »

http://www.nationallawschool.net/tuition.asp

Tuition and Fees
For students entering into a new one year instruction contract the annual tuition fee will be $10,000.00. National is also pleased to offer partial scolarships based on your GPA and LSAT score.
Online Program Annual Tuition:  $10,000.00

Student tuition and fees paid in full prior to the start of classes.   - $300

An applicant who can demonstrate a gpa of 3.0 or higher from an approved undergraduate institution or who holds a masters, doctorate, or similar advanced degree qualifies for a $1,500 scholarship. which may be applied to annual tuition. - $1500

Annual Tuition w/ Degree Scholarship:  $8,500.00

An applicant who has scored 145 or higher on the Law School Admissions Test and who is registered with the Law School Admissions Council qualifies for a $2,000 scholarship which may be applied to annual tuition. - $2000

Annual Tuition w/ LSAT Scholarship:  $8,000.00

Annual Tuition w/ Degree and LSAT  Scholarship:  $6,500.00

Instruction Materials:

Books and materials for courses are the responsibility of the student. The average cost per course is $200.00.

Nonrefundable Mandatory Charges:

Application Fee (one time charge) $25.00
Online Research Access Fee (per year) $100.00
Returned Check Fee (per check) $20.00
Graduation Fee (one time charge) $200.00
Transcript Fee (per transcript) $10.00
"I enjoy being in school. I've learned so much already, with taking economics and law, and I have marketing and statistics coming up next."