Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Some info  (Read 1897 times)

holler21

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Some info
« on: June 29, 2006, 08:57:14 AM »
In the interest of the information hysteria that we are all probably experiencing, I thought I would pass along the information that I have come to learn recently.

First, yesterday I received the Campus Cruiser stuff - if you haven't received yours yet, you probably should be receiving it within a week or so...from what the lady at the registrar told me, they are in the process of distributing that information.  There isn't anything special to see on CC except -

Class schedule.  I'm in Section N...you have the ability of viewing all of your classmates on Campus Crusier.  I don't think I recognized anyone's name...well I guess you'll all be my new best friends eventually.

While July 17 is the deadline for tuition payment, the lady at the Financial Aid office told me that if you have loans in process, you won't be forced into a penalty. 

I'll try to pass on any other information that may be helpful as I come across it...

Kazzzzzzzzaaam

• View Profile
Re: Some info
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 02:33:13 PM »
In the interest of the information hysteria that we are all probably experiencing, I thought I would pass along the information that I have come to learn recently.

First, yesterday I received the Campus Cruiser stuff - if you haven't received yours yet, you probably should be receiving it within a week or so...from what the lady at the registrar told me, they are in the process of distributing that information.  There isn't anything special to see on CC except -

Class schedule.  I'm in Section N...you have the ability of viewing all of your classmates on Campus Crusier.  I don't think I recognized anyone's name...well I guess you'll all be my new best friends eventually.

While July 17 is the deadline for tuition payment, the lady at the Financial Aid office told me that if you have loans in process, you won't be forced into a penalty. 

I'll try to pass on any other information that may be helpful as I come across it...

Hey how do you view all your classmates on CC? 

holler21

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Some info
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 03:44:19 PM »
Inside CC, click the Academics tab...then select the 06/FA term...click on one of your classes....click on E-mail Members in the left-hand side