Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Austin Happy Hour on Thursday  (Read 1025 times)

hornian

• View Profile
Austin Happy Hour on Thursday
« on: June 27, 2006, 10:42:31 PM »
I'm trying to get the word out as much as possible, and I've already posted the details on facebook and the freshlaw boards as well.

The next Austin Happy Hour, for those of you who can make it, will be this Thursday, June 29th, at Little Woodrow's (520 West 6th Street). I'll be getting there around 6pm or a little earlier, and I'll try to get a table that's easy to see. According to their website, Happy Hour only lasts until 7, but I"ve been assured that even after Happy Hour prices aren't that expensive.

If you want to know what I look like so that you can recognize me once you get there, just go look at my profile on facebook (it's not hard to figure out who I am, my name is Ian and I started the UT Law '09 group).

hornian

• View Profile
Re: Austin Happy Hour on Thursday
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 11:08:46 AM »
Are you the one with your finger in your nose or the one with your tongue hanging out?
I'm the tounge hanger-outer. The one with his finger in his nose is my roommate. We were both drunk when that picture was taken. Good times.

hornian

• View Profile
Re: Austin Happy Hour on Thursday
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 03:23:26 PM »
Bump, in case anyone here has forgotte about this. It's one of the only things that is getting me through the afternoon.