Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: MPRE  (Read 776 times)

slacker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
MPRE
« on: June 20, 2006, 10:00:39 PM »
Anyone taking the MPRE in August? What are you doing for prep?

I'm out of the country until late July, so I don't think I'll get a BarBri course in. I have the model rules with me, although I'm considering trashing them becuase the book's heavy. (Actually, I'll probably keep the model rules and judicial canon, and toss the rest, like the state rules, that are in the book).

Anyone else?

jippyjappa

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: MPRE
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 08:56:21 AM »
I also will probably not take the Barbri course. I got the Micromash study guide which I do not like. (I was testing them to seeif I'd use them for my bar prep- I will not). I also have the Supreme Bar Review book and DVD- that will probably be most of my studying. I really should start sometime soon...

Esq

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 12:04:42 PM »
I recommend Barbri. If you can't take the course, get the book. The book has four practice tests with answers and explanations. The questions on the MPRE can be tricky. It helps to have practiced answering those types of questions beforehand.

slacker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 09:50:39 PM »
I'll do what I can re:BarBri. I've got an Emanuel's book with me, but more tests, I do agree, are in my best interest. It's a little tough, though, since I'm not in the US.