Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Jews poison minds of decent people  (Read 8614 times)

istopswindlers

• View Profile
Jews poison minds of decent people
« on: June 10, 2006, 02:23:10 PM »
Roger Williams is run by jews.  They lie, cheat, and steal from the average hard working class family.

tenth8sphere

Re: Jews poison minds of decent people
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 02:34:43 PM »
Not long till this ends up in the haterade board.

Buh-bye!

antwan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 03:47:21 PM »
your clearly a disturbed individual. just because you failed out of a t4 doesnt mean that there is a conspiracy against you. Let me guess, your from the south.

Lenny

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 05:03:35 PM »
Ok, there is no doubt that the OP is a miserable, useless waste.  But that does not necessarily mean he is from the south.  In fact, it seems ironic that the very prejudicial overgeneralization you bemoan in your post, you turn around and display by assuming the poster is from the south.  Practice what you preach.  And, on that note, don't talk trash about T4 when you use "your" as a contraction for "you are."  You're just making yourself look dumb.

tenth8sphere

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 05:07:54 PM »
To be fair, he said the guy 'failed out' of a tier 4, so I think he was dissing the guy more than the school.

rakovsky

• View Profile
    • Email
Antwan made a valid guess.
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 05:30:17 PM »
Lenny, you are wrong to say "it seems ironic that the very prejudicial overgeneralization you bemoan in your post, you turn around and display by assuming the poster is from the south."

Istop's states that Roger Williams IS run by Jews. His justification is false: Not everyone who is Jewish steals and vice-versa. Jews are biologically inclined to steal as much as any other ethnicity.

Antwan, on the other hand, GUESSES that Istopswindler is a southerner based on a valid justification: the south is the most racist part of the country. Southern states incorporate the confederate flag into their state flags, and racist remarks are even more accepted among "educated" southerners, than among northern moderate conservatives.

Antwan makes a valid guess: Istop is far more likely a southerner than a northerner, and he does not show racial prejudice in predicting Istop's regional background, since Southerners are not a separate ethnicity.

South's Racism Is Battered But Not Demolished
www.johnsugg.com/2005/10/souths_racism_i.html

Lenny

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 06:43:58 PM »
" the south is the most racist part of the country"

Good guess, since "the north" is the only other option.

Does the south have a stronger history of racism than the North?  Yes.  Would many people argue that the North is now more racist than the south?  Also yes.  Does it make sense to assume anyone is from anywhere just because they make a ridiculous statement?  No.

lalala

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 07:03:22 PM »
I've encountered far more racism among the northeastern upper class than among my relatives from small-town Alabama, who admittedly are of a lower socioeconomic status.

If you think the south is more racist, go to any northern big city.

istopswindlers

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2006, 04:30:55 PM »
Roger Williams is in the Northeast where most racists are. Jews at Roger Williams are racists toward the color of green.  Green money that is.  That are racist that you have it and it should be in their pockets.

jason1114

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2006, 07:43:01 PM »
Roger Williams is in the Northeast where most racists are. Jews at Roger Williams are racists toward the color of green.  Green money that is.  That are racist that you have it and it should be in their pockets.

And then they can change that green into gold and wear it in a bag around their necks... jew-gold... (voice of Cartman)

I can't believe that I am responding to this racist thread, I guess its because I always wanted to say jew-gold... Anybody seen that episode of South Park?