School Specific Boards > Valparaiso

Need Information about Valpo

(1/1)

kmpnj:
I got a call/e-mail yesterday informing me that I have been accepted off the waitlist at Valparaiso.  I'm already set to begin at Widener (DE) in August.  Does anyone have any information about the school, area, etc.  Also, my wife has her MBA and I was also wondering what the job prospects are out that way for MBAs.  Any information that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

oh:

--- Quote from: kmpnj on June 06, 2006, 03:41:16 PM ---I got a call/e-mail yesterday informing me that I have been accepted off the waitlist at Valparaiso.  I'm already set to begin at Widener (DE) in August.  Does anyone have any information about the school, area, etc.  Also, my wife has her MBA and I was also wondering what the job prospects are out that way for MBAs.  Any information that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Just transferred from Valpo this year, moved a few days ago.  If you like the region, nice safe and cute place to live.  However, pay is low (so is cost of living).  If Widener is a place you like, I would stay in Delaware.  If you have a reason to move to Northwest Indiana, the program is regional as well but well respected in the area.  I really had a great 1L, but want a program that has more national first job potential.  I left a full scholarship to move on. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version