Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone thinking about LEEWS?  (Read 3598 times)

margee

Re: Anyone thinking about LEEWS?
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 04:54:16 PM »

Sounds good.  I hope that holds up most of the time. 

Are you hidden?

Boo for that >:(

margee

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 04:54:35 PM »

You're assuming I'm inclined to give positive reputation points  :P

:P :P :P

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2006, 11:27:53 AM »
I finally broke down and ordered the Audio CDs for this today.  Sometime next week I should be able to start deciding if I just got suckered out of $145.

antwan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2006, 01:09:13 PM »
i bought the CD's and listened to them and practiced during the summer before my 1L. I used the system for all my in-class finals during 1L. I did very well and finished in top 10%. I think the seminar is probably unnecessary though.

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2006, 02:34:51 PM »
i bought the CD's and listened to them and practiced during the summer before my 1L. I used the system for all my in-class finals during 1L. I did very well and finished in top 10%. I think the seminar is probably unnecessary though.

Did you listen to the CDs & practice again before finals or was it enough to do the work before 1L?

Nixlimited

• Sr. Citizen
  • Carlos Cadena Society
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2006, 04:46:24 PM »
My main worry is that I'm not at all worried about how hard LS is going to be...  :-[

If they can make it harder than graduate engineering school, which I have already been through, then I will be impressed/terrified.  :o
Carlos Cadena Society

Nixlimited

• Sr. Citizen
  • Carlos Cadena Society
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2006, 04:57:47 PM »
If they can make it harder than graduate engineering school, which I have already been through, then I will be impressed/terrified.  :o

Huh.  I thought my undergraduate engineering program was quite a bit harder than my graduate program.  Of course, by grad school I'd figured out how to coast, and it helped that the worst grade anyone got was a B.

The grading scale was certainly nice, but the flip side of that coin was that the professors knew they could obliterate our minds everyday and we would still pass; it gave them license to give us terribly challenging assignments/tests/etc. That and I had to teach class, do research, write my thesis, AND go to class all at the same time.
Carlos Cadena Society