0 (0%)
Fair
 4 (66.7%)
Bad
 0 (0%)
*&^%
 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: If you're going to UT, clap your hands, *clap* *clap*  (Read 36917 times)

margee

If you're going to UT, clap your hands, *clap* *clap*
« on: June 05, 2006, 11:07:12 AM »
Ok, so we've got a thread going on the pre-law side, but I decided to take Felsen's suggestion and go with it.  Perhaps we will have more success at getting this side going than previous years....

After all, if you're worried about being identified with your persona on the pre-law side, you can always register with a different name on this side.

So, have at it!

Felsen

• View Profile
Re: If you're going to UT, clap your hands, *clap* *clap*
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 11:18:27 AM »
I think I'm completely up to date on things.  I've been trying to send stuff back in before it gets grabbed and hidden somewhere by either my wife or son.

I'm guessing that the reason this area has never caught on is because UT does have their on-line bulletin board system for students.  I don't know how often it is used.  I certainly much prefer this style of board to the one UT is using.

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 11:39:11 AM »
I ordered my transcript about a month ago.  I still need to send in the photo, but I thought I read a response on the official boards that we can send that in with our Letter of Intent.  That's the only thing I know of that I'm really waiting on.  They should be sending those out to us tomorrow, so I should be able to get that mailed in by the end of this week.

Yes, I'm here in Austin already.  I've been working here for the last 7 years, so I didn't have to worry about finding a place to live, nor moving.

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 11:48:33 AM »
I've got the transcript and deposit in, but still need to get my friggin' MMR vaccine report in.  I figure my old university should have that record, but I'm wondering if that is acceptable as proof.  We'll see.

I've already done the Immunization thing.  I took in a photocopy of a form I had that listed various vaccinations I've had.  For my MMR, this copy listed the date I had it, and a note by a previous doctor that it was transcribed from my vaccination records.

It doesn't appear that vaccination records are a strictly controlled record.  If you can get something from your undergraduate school that has the vaccinations and date performed, your doctor will probably be fine with just trascribing them over.

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 03:20:55 PM »
Yep, in a few hours between the three of us, we've more than doubled the activity of this board.  Now if only a few more will join us.  :)

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 04:52:58 PM »
I don't have any recent pictures of myself up anywhere on-line.  If you've really discovered who I am, you can do a search on Yahoo and find a college picture of me from about 8 years ago.  Just subtract some hair, and add on 30 pounds.

Felsen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 11:33:21 AM »
Ah, you must've been the person to give Deuces and I a point of Rep.  Yeah, we're getting board cred now.  :)

margee

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 04:22:45 PM »
board cred?  Man, I'm stoked.  One good turn deserves another.  I guess once I get said "karma power" I'll return the favor.

[BTW, in regards to Felsen's previous comment about people later making fun of us, this will definitely be one of my most idiotic posts]

:D :D :D

margee

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 05:32:44 PM »
 margee  04:32:10 PM Viewing Who's Online.
 Robert  04:32:06 PM Viewing Who's Online.
 Deuces Take Em  04:26:27 PM Unknown Action

margee

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 05:33:14 PM »
 Robert  04:32:23 PM Unknown Action

:o