Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: whos still waiting for grades  (Read 1003 times)

luckyboy

• View Profile
whos still waiting for grades
« on: June 03, 2006, 02:26:11 PM »
I am.  And it pisses me off.  I can't seem to really enjoy my summer until I get them.  And when I get them, I'll still probaly wont be able to enjoy it, but theres at least a chance.  I mean its almost a month after finals ended.  If I was a law professor, I know I would spend the nice summer days inside reading finals til my head was spinning. 

jimmyjohn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: whos still waiting for grades
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 05:17:53 PM »
Still waiting on 2 of 4.  Conveniently, they ones I expect to be the worst and ruin my halfway decent performance thus far this semester.

RoniDeutch

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 08:42:21 PM »
I'm in the same boat!! my summer has sucked so far b/c of this ridiculous waiting game. i'm just worrying about passing!! I need above a 70. D for DIPLOMA!!! They better come soon!!

be10dwn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 09:05:53 PM »
Im just waiting on torts

maya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 06:36:59 AM »
I am still waiting on all of mine... 1L grades are all released together, [...]

The registrar said he was hopeful that our grades would be posted June 9.  i'm sure thats overly optimistic.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 08:13:03 AM »
Waiting on Property and CivPro, the only two that I have absolutely no sense on how I did.  CP can come down to a two point difference between an A and a B, b/c when you're dealing with the federal rules, almost EVERYONE sees the issues.

Property is up in the air because the exam sucked, and its the only exam that I know I missed talking about a pretty big issue on, but did better than many I talked to on the future interests section.  So who knows.

The profs have been teaching at the school for ever, and they have tenure, so I'll be lucky to have these grades by July.

dtheaisle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 08:22:34 AM »
My pro gave me fake points on the FI questions and subtracted real points on the other topics ... what ya gonna do, the yaliee wanted to get screwed in the ass and i was not not up to

bacchus

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 01:00:55 PM »
We don't get ours until june 9
A zen philosopher once said, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, a doughnut with no hole is a danish"

luckyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2006, 12:12:42 AM »
well, i got all but one, and what can i say, as of now, this semester gpa is .5 better than last semester, who else has dramatic changes, for the better or worse, and how big?