School Specific Boards > San Diego

Looking for a roommate Aug.1...

(1/3) > >>

sirromilla:
Is anyone looking for a roommate for the upcoming year? Any information/suggestions/advice on housing?
Also, is there an official USD Class of '09 thread yet?

snobord99:
I'm looking, and I did start a thread for the class of 09 in the pre-law section.

sirromilla:
Any good finds? I've been searching Craigslist, but don't plan to move until Aug 1. USD mentioned something about a roommate list in June, but I have no idea how they are planning on compiling that since they haven't sent me anything about it. U? How is the thread in pre-law? Should I join or should we start a new one here?

snobord99:
Yea, I've been doing the same (craigs and whatever random sites I happen upon).  I'm not sure how they're planning on doing the roommate list either, I hope they don't end up just sending us a list of all the 1Ls or students or whatever and actually try to compile an actual roommate list.  The thread in prelaw is pretty dead, I think it's cuz not too many people on LSD are headed to USD.  Hell, in here it's just me and you thus far.

sirromilla:
Well, tell me about yourself. Why USD? Did you go to the accepted students thing? If so, what was it like? Meet any cool people, professors, etc.? I've spent a lot of time in SoCal, but never actually made it to San Diego. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version