Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: BudLaw, Why are you a huge feminine hygiene product?  (Read 2692 times)

xxxnoahxxx

• View Profile
    • Email
BudLaw, Why are you a huge feminine hygiene product?
« on: May 28, 2006, 09:30:20 AM »
Why are all your responses so ignorant and sarcastic.  I'm sorry that your father didn't hug you much when you were a child, but I'm sure he loved you.  Hope you can let those wounds heal.  In the meantime, stop responding to everyone on the board as if you were some genius and we're all peons. 

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: BudLaw, Why are you a huge feminine hygiene product?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 06:41:49 PM »
Why are all your responses so ignorant and sarcastic.  I'm sorry that your father didn't hug you much when you were a child, but I'm sure he loved you.  Hope you can let those wounds heal.  In the meantime, stop responding to everyone on the board as if you were some genius and we're all peons. 

First of all, I'm not a genius. I just happen to possess something that you don't: Common Sense.

(I mean come on...you didn't know that you could get a private loan to pay off your credit cards?)

Second, not everyone on this board is a peon. As a matter of fact, I think the only person on this board that is a peon is you.

P.S.

I love you too! :-*

Kisses!!!!!!
xxx

hotdiggity

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 11:44:48 PM »
aww that was a moment, budlaw signed it with kisses

sleepwaking

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 08:10:02 AM »
Budlaw = erapitt

retail theft

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 09:21:49 AM »

Amen!

algo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 11:11:47 AM »

According to Freud's infantile sexuality theory, the first few years of life pretty much determine all that follow. Freud believed that during the first 5-6 years of life each human being throughout the entire world and since the beginning of mankind is confronted with certain stages of development. Failure to successfully pass through these stages or experiencing a trauma during one of these stages supposedly results in inexplicable damage to one's psyche. Freud identified what he called the Oedipus complex. He considered it to be one of his greatest discoveries because of its supposed universal application. He said, "Every new arrival on this planet is faced by the task of mastering the Oedipus complex; anyone who fails to do so falls a victim to neurosis."

Freud taught that during the phallic stage of development every boy desires to kill his father and have sexual intercourse with his mother, and every girl has a desire to kill her mother and have sexual intercourse with her father. Freud attributed these desires to all children between the ages of 3-6. According to this theory, both the boy and girl love the mother at the beginning and resent the father because he is a rival for the mother's attention. This idea persists in the boy until he finally, unconsciously desires the death or absence of his father, whom he considers his rival, and wants to have sexual intercourse with his mother. The system is different for girls, however. Freud said that during a girl's early development she discovers that the boy has a protruding sex organ while she has only a cavity. According to Freud's theory, the girl holds her mother responsible for her condition, which causes hostility. She thus transfers her love from her mother to her father because he has the valued organ, which she wants to share with him in sex.

The boy, according to Freud, unconsciously fears that his father will cut off his penis as a punishment for his sexual desire for his mother. This fear successfully brings the boy through this stage of development by causing him to give up or retreat from his unconscious lustful desires. The girl, on the other hand, fears that her mother will injure her genital organ because of her sexual desire directed at her father. But, within Freud's scheme the girl senses that she has already been castrated and thus ends up desiring the male sex organ. The female castration anxiety results in what Freud called "penis envy." Every woman is merely a mutilated male who resolves her castration anxiety by wishing for the male sex organ.

Freud further taught that homosexuality resulted from this failure to master the Oedipus complex and he placed the fault on the parents. In his book The Psychological Society, Martin Gross describes Freud's reasoning:

Freud and many of his modern successors saw homosexuality as the penalty for the boy child's failure to win the Oedipal battle against a seductive, overbearing, over-affectionate mother. Instead of finally identifying with the hated father at the resolution of the Oedipal rivalry, the child identifies with the mother. Thereafter, the now homosexual male seeks other men as his love object. ... In the Freudian homosexual model, the penis-adoring child also shows disgust for the penisless woman. This is coupled with his castration fear at the hands of an angry father-rival.

While few present-day psychoanalysts promote all of Freudís theories, many continue to promote the Freudian theory of a dominant mother and absent father producing a homosexual son. The Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry describes the current, Freudian-driven view of homosexuality:

Thus, the parental constellation most likely to produce a homosexual or heterosexual with severe homosexual problems was a detached, hostile father and a close-binding, overly intimate, seductive mother who dominated and minimized her husband.

xxfgab

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 09:52:51 PM »

I'm sorry that your father didn't hug you much when you were a child, but I'm sure he loved you. Hope you can let those wounds heal.

Assuming he had a father in the first place .. I tend to believe Budlaw's mother was a whore and he is the son of a female dog. Never was a father home for Budlaw. 

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 11:46:23 PM »

I'm sorry that your father didn't hug you much when you were a child, but I'm sure he loved you. Hope you can let those wounds heal.

Assuming he had a father in the first place .. I tend to believe Budlaw's mother was a whore and he is the son of a female dog. Never was a father home for Budlaw. 

Actually I was created in a lab. As for yourself, what's it like being a rectum baby? You're the first person I know that has two dads. Awesome. Did they base that lame early 90's sitcom on your sister? So who was the female dog in the relationship? Steve or Bob?

jason1114

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 01:56:05 AM »
Ha ha that was funny!!

mdlw

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 01:28:37 AM »
Budlaw, just teens list? no law review? take a look here,

[...]

Outside of the top law schools, the only law school graduates having decent job opportunities will be those who graduated in the top 10% of the class and who made law review. Law review and top 10% are usually the same people because at most law schools the law review members are selected from those whose grades are in the top 10% at the end of the first year. If like me, your grades weren't in the top 10% at the end of the first year, but you managed to graduate in the top 10%, you are screwed because you weren't on law review. Furthermore, most big law firms make offers to their summer associates, who get interviewed and hired during the second half of the second year, thus it's mostly your grades during the first three semesters of law school that determine your entire legal future. If you are reading this, and you're a law student who already received your first semester grades, and they aren't top 10%, then my advice is to drop out now instead of throwing more money down the law school black hole.

[...]

The law schools will trick prospective students with bogus statistics about the great career opportunities available to graduates. Don't believe everything you read. First of all, there are the documented lies, like the admissions brochure for my law school alma mater, Arizona State University College of Law (ASU), which listed the average starting salary for graduates with job offers at graduation from private law firms. But what percentage of the class graduates with a job offer in hand from a private law firm? About 10%? Trumpeting the average salary for 10% of the class is d**mned deceptive. I further suspect that some law schools outright lie on their reported career placement statistics. Think about public companies. They have a strong incentive to lie on their financial statements, so that is why they have to prepare their statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, and the accounting has to be audited by an independent public accounting firm. Despite these safeguards, companies like Enron are still caught lying on their financial statements.

[...]

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/students/index.php?topic=3577.msg31305#msg31305