Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Lots of books for sale, CHEAP!  (Read 544 times)

jamieb131

• View Profile
Lots of books for sale, CHEAP!
« on: May 21, 2006, 12:01:52 PM »
I have just finished my 1L year and have a bunch of books to get rid of. If you're interested or would like to make an offer, please email me at jamieb131@yahoo.com. I am listing these at about the same prices I bought them for online last year. i am really looking to get rid of these, so feel free to make an offer! Here's what i have for sale.

Property Casebook, 5th Ed. Dukeminier Krier.
ISBN: 0-7355-2437-8
Good condition, some scratches on the cover and very minimal highlighting inside, just in a few chapters.
Price: $30

Cases and Materials on Civil Procedure, 4th Ed. Crump, Dorsaneo, Perschbacher.
ISBN:0-8205-5060-4
(Includes the required 2005 supplement also!)
Good condition, NO highlighting!
Price: (both books together) $25

Criminal Law, Second Ed. Bonnie, Coughlin, Jeffries, Low.
ISBN: 1-58778-720-2
Minimal highlighting, no writing. Cover is in EXCELLENT, ALMOST NEW condition.
Price: $50

Contracts, Cases and Comment. 8th Ed. Dawson, Harvey, Henderson.
ISBN:1-58778-494-7
Good condition, not much highlighting at all. Whoever had this book before me did brief the cases in the margins, but I assure you, after a year of contracts with this book, the person got everything right and his notes are kind of helpful when you're short on time!
This listing also includes the 8th Edition Appendix UCC suppelement that most profs require.
Price (for both books): $40

Concepts and Case Analysis in the Law of Contracts
4th Edition. Marvin A. Chirelstein
ISBN: 1-58778-197-2
This is a great little supplement book my prof recommended. It explains everything really well and it's a quick read, perfect for exam prep. Highlighting in first 30 pages only.
Price: $15

Casenote Legal Briefs -- Keyed to Dawson, Harvey and Henderson's Contracts Casebook.
This book is awesome. No writing or highlighting. It briefs all the important cases in the contracts book for you!
Price: $10.