Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Who is the GREATEST RAPPER of ALL TIME? (pick your top 3)

Notorious B.I.G.
 19 (22.4%)
Tupac
 35 (41.2%)
Jay-Z
 13 (15.3%)
Nas
 8 (9.4%)
RZA
 1 (1.2%)
KRS-1
 2 (2.4%)
LL Cool J
 2 (2.4%)
Talib Kweli
 5 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Guess Erapitt's 1L GPA  (Read 12427 times)

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Guess Erapitt's 1L GPA
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 04:03:53 PM »
He's one of those guys that thinks he knows it all, better then the professionals, so in his mind, he'll have a 4.0, but the grade on the paper will be 2.0 because they don't know what a great mind he is.  As far as his achievements in life, are we really going to take his word for it? 

Yes, much different to assume failure based off of this forum. 

I could care less if you believe what I say or not.  Do you really think it matters when I get my paycheck or any of my tuition benefits that some moron on LSD doesn't believe me? 
Attending GW in Fall '06

Lenny

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 06:21:50 PM »
I could care less if you believe what I say or not.  Do you really think it matters when I get my paycheck or any of my tuition benefits that some moron on LSD doesn't believe me? 

That is totally false, else you wouldn't be so vehemently defending yourself on the same board that you claim to care less about.  Now, regarding your numerous claims that you have done great things in your life and will be a sure bet success at GW, here is the long and short of it:  First, if you had done such great things and are so naturally successful, you'd be going somewhere better than GW.  Second, now that you have signed on to attend GW, it is incorrect to assume that you are any more or any less qualified to be there than any of your other classmates.  Law school is a whole new ballgame, and everyone that was able to get into such a good school must have done something right in the past - i.e. they must have been successful.  But the fact remains that 90% of any given 1L class will not be top 10%.  Everyone runs a statistically huge chance of being significantly less successful in law school than they ever have before, and you are no different.

Now, if you do end up shooting the lights out and being an academic rockstar, it won't matter when you carry yourself as an insufferable prick.  I know you claim to have a real identity and then some weird, cyber-identity and that you will be nice and civil to the people you like.  If this is actually true, it is just weird and people will very quickly see how much of a tool you are.  If it is not totally true, which I would put my money on, people again will quickly see what a pompous schmuck you are.  And, there is an excess of qualified law students with pretty good grades from pretty good schools, so your resume alone will not get you everywhere. 

lawdaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 07:03:49 PM »
"I could care less if you believe what I say or not.  Do you really think it matters when I get my paycheck or any of my tuition benefits that some moron on LSD doesn't believe me?"

Right on !!!!!!

scottyd1982

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • I'm a MySpace Whore
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2006, 07:12:15 PM »
Wait, wait, wait! Erapitt! Didn't you call me a low-numbers nerd, and you had a 3.45? Funny. My GPA was pretty close to that, and I had a serious split. And you talk about a "rough semester" in which you got 2 D's? Umm...didn't you hammer me about getting over my rough freshman year, and how I shouldn't be making excuses?

You're f***ing lame, dude. Personally, I think you suffer from projection...psychological coping mechanism in which you foist your own shortcomings onto others. You also seem to have a self-esteem issue w/what school you attend.

Dude, if you were to have this "I go to a Top 20 school" attitude out here on the West Coast...pretty much everybody would tell you to shove it up your @$$ and go home.
UGPA: 3.4, 3.9 last 3 years
LSAT: 163
B.A.: University of Nevada
Majors: History/Poli Sci

Dates: DePaul ($$), San Francisco ($$), Temple, Villanova, Cincinnati ($$), Pacific ($$), Loyola Marymount, San Diego

Friends: Loyola-Chicago, UC-Davis

Rejections: None

Fiancee: American

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2006, 08:06:56 PM »

That is totally false, else you wouldn't be so vehemently defending yourself on the same board that you claim to care less about.  Now, regarding your numerous claims that you have done great things in your life and will be a sure bet success at GW, here is the long and short of it:  First, if you had done such great things and are so naturally successful, you'd be going somewhere better than GW.  Second, now that you have signed on to attend GW, it is incorrect to assume that you are any more or any less qualified to be there than any of your other classmates.  Law school is a whole new ballgame, and everyone that was able to get into such a good school must have done something right in the past - i.e. they must have been successful.  But the fact remains that 90% of any given 1L class will not be top 10%.  Everyone runs a statistically huge chance of being significantly less successful in law school than they ever have before, and you are no different.

Now, if you do end up shooting the lights out and being an academic rockstar, it won't matter when you carry yourself as an insufferable prick.  I know you claim to have a real identity and then some weird, cyber-identity and that you will be nice and civil to the people you like.  If this is actually true, it is just weird and people will very quickly see how much of a tool you are.  If it is not totally true, which I would put my money on, people again will quickly see what a pompous schmuck you are.  And, there is an excess of qualified law students with pretty good grades from pretty good schools, so your resume alone will not get you everywhere. 

GW was my number 2 school, so why would I be going somewhere better?  I live/work in DC, my job is paying the bill, hence DC schools.  GULC was the only one I didn't get into.

Also, regarding your lame ass resume comment: dude, I already have a job with my agency if I want it.  If I decide to go firm hunting, that is my decision.  That is more than most of you schmuck internet tough guys can claim.

I think it is fantastic that you try to use logic to disucss my potential failure at law school based strictly on an internet forum.

Bottom line: I get a check every two weeks, I'm not taking out student loans, and I have a job with the feds (maybe not market rate but still damn good since I will have had years in service by the time law school ends).  Plus, if I am successful in law school I will end up where I want to be. 

Your rants mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.  I'm still where I am and you are still a schmuck.  Later on.
Attending GW in Fall '06

law12345

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 11:58:22 PM »
The tribe has spoken, Eraprick. Go find another Internet forum to peddle your unique brand of bad insecurity. Nobody is impressed by your "great job." It's really ordinary and dull, and it allows you to post almost immediate responses all day. We're also predicting more than just your failure in school. We're predicting that with this ignorant, mean attitude, you'll fail in LIFE. It's one thing to be stupid. It's another thing to be obnoxious. When you put those two traits together, it's a recipe for sure failure.

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 06:54:42 AM »
Ahh yes, the predictions of a bunch of internet hardas@es means so much....

Anyway, I have tried to let this die.  You are the losers bumping other threads and continuing your Nostradamus like predictions.

Attending GW in Fall '06

scottyd1982

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • I'm a MySpace Whore
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2006, 09:54:27 AM »
Ahh yes, the predictions of a bunch of internet hardas@es means so much....

Anyway, I have tried to let this die.  You are the losers bumping other threads and continuing your Nostradamus like predictions.

Do I hear the pot calling the kettle black? Would you PM me if I DID miraculously transfer into Stanford and congratulate me, in spite of your own "Nostradamus like predictions"?

You're a frickin' tool.
UGPA: 3.4, 3.9 last 3 years
LSAT: 163
B.A.: University of Nevada
Majors: History/Poli Sci

Dates: DePaul ($$), San Francisco ($$), Temple, Villanova, Cincinnati ($$), Pacific ($$), Loyola Marymount, San Diego

Friends: Loyola-Chicago, UC-Davis

Rejections: None

Fiancee: American

retail theft

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 09:21:00 AM »
1.00 all Ds.

nathan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 08:21:08 PM »