13 (40.6%)
Cornell (40.2k total grants)
 6 (18.8%)
Duke (45k total grants)
 6 (18.8%)
UPenn (grants pending... hopefully)
 1 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Rate a giraffe  (Read 2743 times)

giraffesgf

• View Profile
    • Email
Rate a giraffe
« on: May 16, 2006, 09:27:03 AM »
She seems to have the lowest rating on this site even though everyone talks crap about errapit or however its spelled.  Oh and I noticed her picture is well fake as she uses her knees to look like boobs, not sure if anyone has noticed that, although with her rating I am sure people are not being fooled. (Note I have never met her and have no knowledge about her other than seeing her low rank and bad advise)

hotdiggity

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Rate a giraffe
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 09:52:45 AM »
You went to that much trouble in creating another name just to talk bad about someone. Were you the kid in high school that the attractive girls wouldn't talk to and now you're trying to get back at them?  You're the guy who when he hears that so and so cheerleader got pregnant the summer after graduation secretly smiles aren't you? Pathetic.

this post double checked for spelling errors

giraffesgf

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 10:24:14 AM »
Learn english dumb ass, a one word sentence is not a sentence (pathetic.) that is a pathetic sentence.  You go to a tier 2 so I guess that explains it and are in love with a giraffe, who is NOT attractive and has knees for boobs.  I was popular is hs and still am, I just think if you have a negative 20 rating or more you should be banned from this site.

Shiftagon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 11:22:49 AM »
Nothing changes the fact that its like nails on a chalk board when that pretensious a$$hole puts her 2 cents in.  I don't know why she bothers me so much...Maybe Zoloft can help with that....This post was NOT checked for spelling errors becuase I don't give a Sh!t

hotdiggity

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 12:28:03 PM »
You go to a tier 2 so I guess that explains it and are in love with a giraffe

you tell me to learn english and critique my sentance structure? "So I guess that explains it and are in love with a giraffe?" What the hell are you even talking about?
I never met this person, nor do I care, the way you get ratings is that people who have posted more then 50 times are able to rate  the person one time every 2 days   Usually people just hit the defame button for the same person every time they get the chance to. I don't think anyone really pays much attention to the rating system employed by a message board that functions for the purpose of people to put down other people's schools based on USWNR ranking systems.  And you were popular in high school and still are, if you still look at yourself as popular or not at law school age you truly are pathetic, I stopped caring about my "popularity" the day I started college and seen how stupid the whole idea was.

Ihatehippies

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 12:31:21 PM »
this is too funny the fat guy damien seems is in love with some chick online and is defending her. LMAO

florida357

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 12:50:54 PM »
Learn english dumb ass, a one word sentence is not a sentence (pathetic.) that is a pathetic sentence.  You go to a tier 2 so I guess that explains it and are in love with a giraffe, who is NOT attractive and has knees for boobs.  I was popular is hs and still am, I just think if you have a negative 20 rating or more you should be banned from this site.

Looks like Erapitt made a new screen name.

giraffesgf - "I was popular in hs and still am..."
Erapitt - "I have a wonderful life..."

Sounds familiar.

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 01:14:47 PM »

Looks like Erapitt made a new screen name.

giraffesgf - "I was popular in hs and still am..."
Erapitt - "I have a wonderful life..."

Sounds familiar.

Dude, let your obsession with me go.  I have ONE screen name.  Giaraffe and I are cool, ask her.  Check her posts.  She has stuck up for me more than once. 

You really are the childish one.  I have moved on and you keep hanging on me, its pathetic.
Attending GW in Fall '06

florida357

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2006, 03:35:38 PM »
This guy responds to every post I make, within minutes, yet says I am 'hanging on' him?

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2006, 09:35:36 PM »
Dude, I check the forum every half hour to hour.  I saw yours and replied 30 min after posting, IF the times are correct which they are usually off for one reason or another around here.

Regardless, you are the loser that prances around in the shadows assuming every dark post here is me when the only posts that are mine come from this name.

Attending GW in Fall '06