Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Will the "oil crash" lead to the end of life as we know it????

I smell steer feces!
 3 (75%)
I'm scuuuuuuured!
 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Erapitt is ..  (Read 5192 times)

law12345

• View Profile
Re: Erapitt is ..
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2006, 09:30:09 PM »
Dear, dear Eraprick. Still sadly trying to shift the debate away from your many insecurities. I see there's a new thread from a law student in China. Maybe you can inform him that you're attending a better law school? Ask him if he has a big, important government job.

florida357

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2006, 11:04:22 PM »
Dear, dear Eraprick. Still sadly trying to shift the debate away from your many insecurities. I see there's a new thread from a law student in China. Maybe you can inform him that you're attending a better law school? Ask him if he has a big, important government job.

hahaha.

I can see it now:

"Have fun living in an inferior country.  I am the greatest person to ever be admitted to a law school, and I will be making more money than you forever.  You will not have access to the greatest legal market in the world, and I will!!  I am clearly superior to you!!"

florida357

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2006, 11:09:22 PM »
....  Florida personally attacked me and I responded, as you are doing now.

Yeah.  The first time we ever talked you had come into a thread that I made about the JAG corps, and the first thing you said was that I would be a miserable lawyer for the rest of my life.  I definitely attacked you.  You are delusional.  I'll spare you another argument though, I grow weary of reducing you to a pile of mumbling garbage.  Anyone who has to make up a story about fake private messages to win an argument on the internet is truly pathetic.

law12345

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2006, 11:25:30 AM »
Send Erapathetic a message through his swingers web site. You will get a nicer response. But only T20 students need apply.

....  Florida personally attacked me and I responded, as you are doing now.

Yeah.  The first time we ever talked you had come into a thread that I made about the JAG corps, and the first thing you said was that I would be a miserable lawyer for the rest of my life.  I definitely attacked you.  You are delusional.  I'll spare you another argument though, I grow weary of reducing you to a pile of mumbling garbage.  Anyone who has to make up a story about fake private messages to win an argument on the internet is truly pathetic.

law12345

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2006, 07:58:10 PM »
It's OK, Erapunk. It's not the size of the LSAT score that matters. It's how you use it.

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2006, 08:44:48 PM »
It's OK, Erapunk. It's not the size of the LSAT score that matters. It's how you use it.

I see you can't let this go.  Look at you, posting over and over throughout the weekend.  Ha!

I'm going out like normal people do on a saturday night.  Have fun playing on the forum and talking trash to yourself about me all night.

You brought a smile to my face seeing that you are now responding to your own posts lol.  Loser.
Attending GW in Fall '06

law12345

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2006, 09:09:00 PM »
You would have had more impact if you hadn't posted late in the evening. You should have waited until Sunday morning, to at least pretend that you're not a complete train wreck. It's hard to call someone a loser when you're checking LSD on a Saturday night.

peoplepc

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2006, 04:09:52 AM »
BUMP

silvercannonca

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2006, 03:29:13 PM »
Laughing out loud as Era-whatever cries over others giving a little back. rock on!

T.T By B.T

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2006, 03:42:19 PM »

None of your poll options are true, but I won't be posting pictures on an internet web forum anytime soon

Don't even bother, buddy boy! I mean, I can work on your female private part without any need to see your @ # ! * i ng  face!