Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Will the "oil crash" lead to the end of life as we know it????

I smell steer feces!
 3 (75%)
I'm scuuuuuuured!
 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Erapitt is ..  (Read 5174 times)

law12345

• View Profile
Re: Erapitt is ..
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 04:34:18 AM »
Poor, logically challenged Erapitiful,

I hope you find a better strategy for arguing before your classes begin.

But don't worry, the swingers web site didn't require you to report your LSAT score - or any other numbers that might be insulting to your manhood.

It's unfortunate that Google archives the truth.

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2006, 06:55:24 AM »
Poor, logically challenged Erapitiful,

I hope you find a better strategy for arguing before your classes begin.

But don't worry, the swingers web site didn't require you to report your LSAT score - or any other numbers that might be insulting to your manhood.

It's unfortunate that Google archives the truth.

Not as unfortunate as your pathetic and cowardly nature.  You don't even have the guts to use your real screen name before posting lies.

Oh wait, if I change my screen name to erapitt, anonymous lawyer, does that automatically make me the blogger?  Silly me.

Attending GW in Fall '06

law12345

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2006, 07:00:39 AM »
Exactly what qualifies as a "real screen name?"

Poor, poor Era-put-out. Receiving a 162 on the LSAT must have really damaged your ego. Causes you to lash out at random people on an Internet bulletin board. At least you have that big, important government job. Let's all hear more about that. Really, we want to.

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2006, 07:07:05 AM »
Dude, let it go.  You are really becoming like a stalker.  I have moved on.  I could care less what you think.  I have a job I am happy with and I am going to a law school I am happy with.

Don't be bitter because you feel inferior. 

Off to do some work. Have fun staring at the screen waiting for a reply so you can trash me some more.  Pathetic.

I guess that is what happens when you go to a TTT and don't have summer employment lined up.
Attending GW in Fall '06

law12345

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2006, 07:15:42 AM »
Oh my. He has better things to do. Good. Our tax dollars at work. Go get em, Era-put-down.

I'd give your justification for why your life doesn't suck a B+. Pretty smart to dodge the fact that your LSAT score is lower than that of most of the people you attack. But really, saying that you have better things to do than respond to posts on LSD? That's pretty weak, given your history of immediate responses.

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2006, 07:22:49 AM »
It is called multi-tasking.  You can't get work done while responding to a post for 30 seconds? 

My LSAT score is irrelevant at this point isn't it hot shot?  I got into where I needed to.  The only school I didn't get into was GULC.  Oh well, stuff happens.  I am happy with where I will be heading. 

Nice attempt at taking the attention off of your unemployed summer.  Although, maybe you could get a job as an assistant for $10/hour with the law firm of Ambulance Chasers and Smith.

Attending GW in Fall '06

law12345

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2006, 07:38:04 AM »
I expected a slightly more creative insult from you, Era-female private part. Calling a lawyer an ambulance chaser is pretty unoriginal. But I guess that's what you get from someone who can't even get into the ultimate backdoor to the T14.

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2006, 08:03:10 AM »
I expected a slightly more creative insult from you, Era-female private part. Calling a lawyer an ambulance chaser is pretty unoriginal. But I guess that's what you get from someone who can't even get into the ultimate backdoor to the T14.

Still avoiding your unemployment?  Where do you go to school?  I got into a T20, I am fine with that.  GULC PT is goofy.  People that got into Michigan I know didn't get in.  The LSAC stats aren't very forthcoming.

I can live with that, can you live with the fact that you spend your entire day/evening online trash talking someone online? 

I am at work passing a friday, what is your excuse?
Attending GW in Fall '06

law12345

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2006, 08:09:12 AM »
I'm sorry. It really is pathetic to devote so much time to "online trash talking."

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/students/index.php/topic,4130.msg29810.html#msg29810

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2006, 08:32:17 AM »
I stick to opinions on schools, etc....  Florida personally attacked me and I responded, as you are doing now.  I wouldn't be surprised if you are him, with another screen name, but maybe not.

Either way you are a loser. 

I will try one more time, then I am done with this for good.  What school do you go to Lenny?  Unemployed?  You really like to avoid the question don't you?  Must be a real shi#hole.
Attending GW in Fall '06