Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Will the "oil crash" lead to the end of life as we know it????

I smell steer feces!
 3 (75%)
I'm scuuuuuuured!
 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Erapitt is ..  (Read 5195 times)

manny

• View Profile
Erapitt is ..
« on: May 15, 2006, 11:04:39 PM »
Roll fellas ..

joanne

• View Profile
Re: Erapitt is ..
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 11:58:29 PM »
erapitt is a f-ing sick troll

attila

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 11:36:52 PM »
What about this option? I don't see it anywhere ...

I bet you have a screen name at some testicular cancer support group forum, and you go there and brag about having two testicals.  Yeah, you are completely normal.  Nothing wrong with this guy.  He's not trying to compensate for anything...

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 06:47:29 AM »
You are really pathetic.  It was a bright start to my morning to see that more of you morons have created fake screen names to talk trash on me.  None of your poll options are true, but I won't be posting pictures on an internet web forum anytime soon so I guess you are just stuck with your imaginations.

Too funny.
Attending GW in Fall '06

law12345

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 07:05:48 AM »
You are really pathetic.  It was a bright start to my morning to see that more of you morons have created fake screen names to talk trash on me.  None of your poll options are true, but I won't be posting pictures on an internet web forum anytime soon so I guess you are just stuck with your imaginations.

Too funny.

Our imaginations and an online sex ad...

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 07:31:51 AM »
The link is dead retard.  It was made up like 99.9% of the things you morons say on here. 

Go make up another screen name and stare at the computer for another 24 hours.
Attending GW in Fall '06

law12345

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 07:42:26 AM »
Yeah, in late 2004. And you took it down after someone posted the link on here. Blonde, 5'11" businessman in DC area looking for women or couples. Must get lonely being so prestigous.

The link is dead retard.  It was made up like 99.9% of the things you morons say on here. 

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 07:45:16 AM »
Yeah, in late 2004. And you took it down after someone posted the link on here. Blonde, 5'11" businessman in DC area looking for women or couples. Must get lonely being so prestigous.

Kinda doubtful since I just moved here in late 2004 and got engaged at the same time.  Keep pulling stuff out of your ass.  Not to mention I clicked your phoney link when I first saw it and there was nothing there from the beginning moron. 

It's even more pathetic that you trolls now take the time to make up phoney links.  Next thing you know, tube girl links will be showing up over here like on xoxox.

Attending GW in Fall '06

law12345

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 07:55:09 AM »
Fortunately, Google sees through your lies. Do a google search for Erapitt. Click on the cached link for the sixth result. Have a nice day, big guy.

Kinda doubtful since I just moved here in late 2004 and got engaged at the same time.  Keep pulling stuff out of your ass.  Not to mention I clicked your phoney link when I first saw it and there was nothing there from the beginning moron. 

It's even more pathetic that you trolls now take the time to make up phoney links.  Next thing you know, tube girl links will be showing up over here like on xoxox.

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 07:59:24 AM »
Dude, you can BS all you want.  Bottom line: I moved here in late 2004, I got engaged around that time, and am happily married.

I'm done wasting my time with you. 

Later loser.
Attending GW in Fall '06