• View Profile
Soccer
« on: May 05, 2006, 10:44:32 AM »

adress

• View Profile
Re: Soccer
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 09:45:50 AM »

check out the thighs

A soccer thread isnt a soccer thread without Freddy!

David Beckham

- Just how gay can a 'heterosexual' man be??

So homoerotic that its just gay!

Steven Gerard at Michale Owen's wedding - looking great suit

And speaking of which, here's the the happy couple ...

... no, this is the happy couple!

iguesstherefore

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 08:10:36 PM »
Where is your foreskin dude?

welliguess

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 08:58:35 PM »

David Beckham

- Just how gay can a 'heterosexual' man be??

It's really strange how this quite-obviously-gay-guy can survive in the highly homophobic world of sports (soccer)!

hardbuddy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 09:25:16 PM »

It's really strange how this quite-obviously-gay-guy can survive in the highly homophobic world of sports (soccer)!

Indeed! It's safe to assume that sports is more conservative than society itself and that almost all teams are highly homophobic. There is plenty of evidence that suggests that it is appropriate to say that team sports are a bastion of homophobia, just like the military is.

Leaf2001br

• Sr. Citizen
  • My two cents.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Leaf2001br
    • View Profile
    • Isaac Online
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 11:10:59 PM »

I'm actually a Real Madrid fan, but I have to admit this one is also appropriate.  Roberto Carlos and Becks can hardly contain themselves after Guti flashes a little leg!!

Actually, it's only American sports that are so homophobic.  Elsewhere, such as in European soccer, athletes are just as likely to get in a meathead jock fight, but at the same time, they don't get all nervous about accidentally touching each other like Americans do.  For example, one big thing I notice from watching European soccer is how often one player will hold another guy's face when talking to him on the pitch, even players on opposite teams.  Americans as a society are just more wary of sexuality in general, and homophobic?  You bet.

I'd also have to assume the pictures of Ljungberg and Zidane are geared towards women.  But the two ass-grabbin' Bayern Munich players have already been forwarded to a buddy of mine who is a Bayern fan. I have to thank you for that one!

"What is Legal?  What is Illegal?  What is 'Barely Legal'?"  - Ali G

nestle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 03:47:52 AM »
No doubt about it, leaf! I read on this very board some time ago that European countries give homosexuals many more legal rights than America does. Only Netherlands and Belgium allow gay marriage, though. 

giraffe205

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 03:58:20 AM »
Just b/c homosexuals have more legal rights doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't seen as pariahs by the society. This is especially true in predominantly Roman Catholic countries and in elderly populations.

besame

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 04:11:38 AM »
giraffe, the more legal rights gay people have, the more they will be seen as equal to heteros by the society. It's that simple.

ikea

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 05:22:26 AM »

South Africans MacDonald Makusi & Quinton Fortune

Originally from Argentina, Pablo Mastroeni plays defense but not in his Roberto Cavalli turquoise-studded shirt, $1,138, and linen pants, $350. At Roberto Cavalli boutiques.

I wonder if Michael Owens' tongue "action" and bulge have anything to do with what he's looking at ...

Ronaldo to coach: "keep your hand off my man!"

Guatemalans prepare for Panama ...

The tongue of Everton's Tim Cahill - forgive him, he's Australian

Columbus Crew's Chris Wingert gets great position on Fulham FC's Brian McBride

Abu Siam Salem and Maccabi Tel Aviv make love not war