Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: HAHAHAHAH DONE WITH 1L!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA  (Read 5588 times)

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: HAHAHAHAH DONE WITH 1L!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2006, 10:59:35 AM »
2 As so far...and I just found out another prof has finished grading, and will post sometime next week.

DutchessA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2006, 11:05:41 AM »
4 of 5 posted...doing really well (on my way to dean's honor roll) until contracts.  Went from a 3.9 last semester to a 2.1 this semester.  WTF, I have no clue what I did wrong.  Already tried to contact prof., but you couldn't get any help from the man during the semester so getting him during the summer will probably not be possible.  I think he left for semester abroad already...

Waiting for last grade, I can get a 2.5 and still make regular honor roll...so hopefully no other catastrophies happen.

T. Durden

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2006, 12:52:21 PM »
next idiot that attempts to convert this thread into a grade roll call will reap the full whirlwind of my LSD hit squad

DutchessA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2006, 01:17:49 PM »
Geez, T. Durden...Lighten UP!!!   :-*

T. Durden

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2006, 04:35:24 PM »
;)

racheles05

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2006, 11:16:02 AM »
Yup. Done with 1L. Just another 60 years or so and I'm all done with law. Yes!

cuteprincess

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2006, 07:01:06 PM »
I hear you!  I just finished my first year too and what a mentally exhausting year it was!  Neglecting family and friends who all hate me now.  I hope all this is worth it in the end.  I mean, the end seems like such a long way to go but in the words of our dean, "If you survived your 1st year.....the other years are a cinch."

I hope that's true!

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2006, 04:05:19 AM »
I hear you!  I just finished my first year too and what a mentally exhausting year it was!  Neglecting family and friends who all hate me now.  I hope all this is worth it in the end.  I mean, the end seems like such a long way to go but in the words of our dean, "If you survived your 1st year.....the other years are a cinch."

I hope that's true!

They'll get over it when you buy them all a house or car or something when you're a super rich lawyer. ;)

cuteprincess

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2006, 12:10:54 PM »
I seriously hope all this gamble is worth it in the end.  ??? I'm dying right now.  It's so crazy.  It's so insane. 

I hope to be rich so that I can enjoy life instead of living almost at poverty level.  Being a starving student is tough.  :'(

GC

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2006, 06:07:02 PM »

I hope that's true!

What your dean told you is true for most law schools. However, many T4s fail just as many students after their second year as they did after the first one.