Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Class of 2009  (Read 27373 times)

cchamra

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Class of 2009
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2006, 09:09:20 PM »
Ward, I belive that gym is at max a mile and a half away.  I remember I map-quested it about a month ago to see how far it was from campus and I know it was not further than that.

rodney

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2006, 09:06:39 AM »
I emailed registrar re this.  It is fixed now.  Check again.

Has anyone else noticed a schedule conflict, I am scheduled to have property on wednesdays at 2:15-3:30 and I also have Legal Methods at Wednesday 2:00-3:15.  I hope they don't take attendance as I have not quite figured out the two places at once technique.  Does anyone else have a similear schedule??? You think they would have noticed. 

rodney

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2006, 09:33:01 AM »
The JCC is an easy walk (if no snow) south of Widener on US 202 (Concord Pike).  It's actually on Garden of Eden Rd, behind the Holiday Inn/Kinko's/Circuit City. If driving, left at light (202 South) out of Widener, rt at light by Holiday Inn/Damon's/Texaco onto Garden of Eden Rd. JCC is on your right just behind Holdiay Inn/Damon's.

Also, there is a trail entrance to Brandywine Creek State Park just off JCC property (at end of Garden of Eden Rd.) if you like to walk/hike/bike.  Several trails, connect with others on public use lands, some come out behind Macintosh Inn/Homewood Suites/TGI Fridays.  No fee for park if you don't park your car in one of their lots.

<SNIP> ...
If anyone is dorming and wants to go to that gym we get a free membership too, the Jewish Center I believe, it is only about a mile and a half away and I plan on running to it Mon-Fri and working out, law school work willing.

hotdiggity

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2006, 12:17:32 PM »
thanks, i was really hoping they didn't put that class in on a friday, so now that's cool.  are you in section c rodney?

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2006, 01:23:26 PM »
just though Id add that i'm attending Widener, DE as well. Just checked my classes and I'm in section A.

I'm in section A also. I've heard our property final is open book.

lawx

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2006, 01:40:23 PM »
nice...i didnt think widener had any open book exams being a t4

Have you heard anything of the other profs?

hotdiggity

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2006, 01:41:11 PM »
kmpnj, are you staying in widener or going to valpo have you made your decision yet?

hotdiggity

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2006, 01:41:50 PM »
nice...i didnt think widener had any open book exams being a t4

Have you heard anything of the other profs?

Just because it's a t4 it's still going to act the same as any other law school.

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2006, 02:34:21 PM »
kmpnj, are you staying in widener or going to valpo have you made your decision yet?

I paid half of the tuition deposit at Valpo on the off chance that I might get significant money.  If I don't get money, then I'm going to Widener.  Odds are I'll be at Widener.

rodney

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2006, 04:26:31 PM »
Yes, I'm in Sect. C for Leg Meth, Civ Pro, Torts. D3 for Prop I.
Can't see class list for Leg Meth, probably not up yet.  Didn't see you on my other class lists tho.

thanks, i was really hoping they didn't put that class in on a friday, so now that's cool.  are you in section c rodney?