Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Class of 2009  (Read 27989 times)

militancy22

• View Profile
Re: Class of 2009
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2006, 04:50:45 PM »
I can't believe how many of our birthdays are in mid-late August...gives us an added excuse to check out some bars!

Kazzzzzzzzaaam

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2006, 05:05:10 PM »
One of them is right next to campus, I met the local Playmate there last weekend where she was signing copies of the Girls of College Edition May 2006.  Bit of a dive place, but I know it will come in handy in December after I take my last exam

hotdiggity

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2006, 08:00:05 PM »
i generally don't need many excuses to go to the bar.  sounds like a good time. 

cchamra

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2006, 09:45:48 PM »
sorry to get off the fun topic of playmates and beer, but is anyone aware of what day our tuition is due and is it all due at once?  i've looked around the site and couldn't find it even though I swear I've seen it before...I'm probably just tired and lazy from work.  thank you

Kazzzzzzzzaaam

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2006, 09:09:22 AM »
sorry to get off the fun topic of playmates and beer, but is anyone aware of what day our tuition is due and is it all due at once?  i've looked around the site and couldn't find it even though I swear I've seen it before...I'm probably just tired and lazy from work.  thank you

Considering I still haven't gotten my Stafford stuff from them, I would hope not too soon!  ;)

cchamra

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2006, 01:17:03 PM »
Agreed.  I also still haven't started acquiring other loans I will need since I do not know how much Stafford I am getting.  For some reason, middle of July was sticking out in my head as when we had to pay.  I hope that is just a meaningless mistake on my part.

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2006, 02:23:27 PM »
When I spoke to the financial aid person, she told me that financial aid awards would be mailed out at the end of June.  I can't imagine that they wouldn't give us at least 30 days to find additional sources of funding.  I already have mine, although I'm paying a ridiculous amount in interest.

On another note, did anyone else get their network information?  I went on the campus cruiser.  I found out that I'm in Section A.  Don't know if that's good or not, but at least I know three of my professors. 

cchamra

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2006, 02:39:50 PM »
Yea, we definatley need more than 30 days I would say.  Where did you get your Login and Password from to access CampusCruiser?

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2006, 04:55:13 PM »
I got a pamphlet in the mail.  In the pamphlet it had my login and password.  Also had my campus e-mail.

hotdiggity

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2006, 05:49:32 PM »
i received a user name and password, and when i logged in it already had 3 classes listed for me, civ pro with John Nivala, property with Alcia Kelly, and torts with Kathlen Turezyn.  now i'm starting to feel like an actual law student, and i can register for facebook from widener too now.  :) still waiting on legal writing and contracts i guess.