Law School Discussion

Poll

Do you feel safer today than you did immediately after 9/11?

Yes
3 (21.4%)
No
9 (64.3%)
I did until things went sour in Iraq
2 (14.3%)
Yes, especially because of the war in Iraq
0 (0%)
Not sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

ERAPITT IS EVEN MORE DISGUSTING THAN DOWNY WAS -

4DClaw

• View Profile
Re: ERAPITT IS EVEN MORE DISGUSTING THAN DOWNY WAS -
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2006, 06:35:16 PM »
All this bashing is just getting ridiculous. Sure, Erapitt may have strong opinions. Agree with him or disagree with him. But the folks who are constantly personally attacking him just look weak and pathetic. He's obviously hitting a nerve, or you wouldn't take so much time compiling complaints against him. I've agreed and disagreed with him on issues, but I've always found him friendly and open to debate and discussion.

lipper

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2006, 09:25:05 AM »
All this bashing is just getting ridiculous. Sure, Erapitt may have strong opinions. Agree with him or disagree with him. But the folks who are constantly personally attacking him just look weak and pathetic. He's obviously hitting a nerve, or you wouldn't take so much time compiling complaints against him. I've agreed and disagreed with him on issues, but I've always found him friendly and open to debate and discussion.

agreed.

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2006, 09:25:14 PM »
Why do you think DOWNY was disgusting? 

I agree! If for nothing else, DOWNY should at least be credited for coining the term TTT! It means third tier toilet, by the way.

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2006, 09:45:24 PM »
hahaha

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2006, 05:14:26 AM »
Let's have group sex and then I can tell you how crappy your law school is.

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2006, 08:08:26 PM »
Are all GW students into a swinging good time?

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2006, 12:55:50 AM »
law12345,

Are you from Georgetown or what?  You need to stand on your personality and quit relying on arbitrary comments
 to define you.  I know you are a smart individual, why don't you show it?

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2006, 06:24:45 AM »
Hi "passionatelawyer,"
It's convenient that you created this screenname and immediately began defending dear little Erapuke. We all can see he's been checking this board all night and morning while pretending he has "better things to do.

To answer your question, I am a 2L at a school ranked higher than Eraperv's, though that doesn't narrow it down much. I'm one of the many people he's insulted during a normal conversation on this board. I've not felt it necessary to rub little Erapunk's face in the name or prestige of my school, because it doesn't matter. Whether I go to Yale or Cooley, he's still an insecure feminine hygiene product who feels better by making lame attempts at insulting people's schools. Hopefully now we'll be done with that troll.

law12345,

Are you from Georgetown or what?  You need to stand on your personality and quit relying on arbitrary comments
 to define you.  I know you are a smart individual, why don't you show it?

Erapitt

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2006, 07:58:22 AM »
Yeah, I'm the troll.  Your entire life revolves around being an internet toughguy.  You probably got beat up and picked on a lot as a kid.

I could care less where you attend, but I doubt you are as great as you claim.  Like you said, you could be at yale but you would still be an insigificant, lonely, loser that sits around and acts tough on an internet forum.